Dear Alliance: What Would Make Up for Vulpera

I don’t like the favouritism, I just like the Horde, so I’d like to see the Alliance get something that makes up for how good Vulpera and Nightborne are.

That said, it looks like the next two Allied Races will be Vrykul for the Alliance and Outcast Arrakoa for the Horde.

Credit to Mortis for the Vrykul. As for the Arrakoa, the Outcast Arrakoa model you can turn into from a toy is now able to mount, and pre-8.3, this was not the case. Credit to me for that.

If this is the way it goes I feel you poor souls are getting the short end of the stick… again. You already have three kinds of Humans and junk gnome does not equal Vulpera.

So what Allied Race would make up for all of this?

20 Likes

Three dwarves in a Tauren suit.

42 Likes

High Elves.

62 Likes

Is not making up for Vulpera. It’s the mechagnomes that’s the problem.

Ah that was nothing actually. The same happens trying it from the Alliance so it’s more that Vrykul are marked as NPCs rather than a faction.

4 Likes

I know.

But from where I sit, I got something great and you got basically nothing.

I just want you to have something great too.

And if it really is Outcast Arrakoa and Vrykul, I know the Vrykul aren’t as bad as junk gnomes, but I’m feeling bad that Horde keep getting new stuff and all you get is more Humans.

22 Likes

You already have Baine.

17 Likes

Sethrak obviously

68 Likes

I don’t have any such thing.

::catlike sand kick with back legs::

1 Like

Catgirls/boys. :smirk_cat:

16 Likes

They got something for Vulpera. They got Mechagnomes. Their fault that they can’t appreciate how cool they are.

16 Likes

That’s because he’s the only one who realizes the truth. That the alliance and horde should not be at War. If only blizzard would realize the same thing

11 Likes

There’s nothing to make up for. Vulpera are like mice, a few are cute but a lot are an infestation.
Got my Vulprea to 100 this morning and unlocked the armour, never gonna touch him again.
The sheer number of Vulpera has ruined Vulpera.

2 Likes

Such an affront

can only be forgiven with a new and cool alliance-only class.

Just kidding…
No I’m not…ok, I am…not

7 Likes

Baine’s 3 mecha-gnomes and a mind-controlled goblin. I’m talking 3 female dorfs in a super-sized, real-tauren-skin suit.

1 Like

I just want Sethrak…

27 Likes

No need for you to feel bad, it’s Blizzard who makes the decisions.

High elves would be a terrible option since they are just yet another recolor.

Blizzard would have to introduce a new race for the Alliance too. Or give us one thing players always asked like Naga, Wrathion-led dragons or Dreadlords.

7 Likes

Oh come on!

Right, but the way it’s written, Baine is being built up as the only good guy on the faction and we’re all being cast as evil.

This please. Seems to be the only way to compete with the epicness of Vulpera.

22 Likes

You lost me a Nightborn… Nightborn are terrible compared to the NPC’s in Suramar. Mechagnomes are awesome, its just popular to hate them.

14 Likes

Murlocs. Complete with the gargle sound.

8 Likes