Dear Alliance: What Would Make Up for Vulpera

I could very much see them putting Vrykul on the horde side. The race’s culture makes sense for horde and it would give horde a “human” type model that fits the horde. That would give arakoa to the alliance and I would see that as a win.

We don’t need another “human but different” race. We already have humans, big boned humans, short stocky humans, mini humans, and robo-mini humans. adding barbarian humans is just… overkill.

1 Like

Fat muscular men replaced with ugly muscular men?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

come my brothers and sisters!!

Nothing! Do nothing! All the whiney kids are horde now so leave them there! XD

Mechagnomes and Gilgoblins would have been okay.

Heck even Alterac Humans and Gilgoblins would have been okay.

Mechagnomes and Vulpera is not.

All the Alliance want is a race which is unique to look at in game.

Not some deluded thoughts like “OMG they made some background model from scratch which we won’t see in game and slapped the same paint on it so let’s be grateful forever to Blizzard”.

To everyone who states “Alliance shouldn’t complain because they had a 3d model from scratch”:

Don’t. It’s so ridiculous I do not know why you can’t see your own foolishness when you describe a “Unique looking race”

6 Likes

My money is on Mogu for Horde and Ankoan for Alliance. Simply because 8.3 added a mogu faction and we haven’t gotten an AR from Nazjatar. Vulpera should have been unshackleds but now that they’ve burnt the goblin skeleton that leaves Ankoans which have to go Alliance.

Half elves, high elves, Vrykul, Naga, and dryad.

4 Likes

Unfortunately Void Elves have ruined their chances

In my opinion what would fix this is if they took vulpera, gnomes, and blood elves and put them in their own faction with capital city named Candy Land.

2 Likes

Sethrak to go with the Vulpera would have made a bit more sense. Maybe add Mechagnomes as a customize-able option after a quest, like with the Night Elf black eye stuff.

Or High Elves… people have been wanting those for ages, though at this point I don’t really see the point. It would just be another Blood Elf re-skin, so… idk.

Maybe add the Gilbin stuff as a customize-able option for Goblins as well after a quest, there ya go Horde.

2 Likes

You are never getting high elves.

1 Like

A bee mount.

Oh, wait.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Does a Tauren sh*t in the woods? Yes, and we use Vulpera as toilet paper. Kinda has that Charmin ultra-soft feel.

You guys have fluffy foxes and a neat Triceratops that Alliance can’t get.

Get over it.

You can mount the Torcali mount once you earn it.

To be fair, the Mechagnomes have some nice racials. But to answer the initial question:

Tuskarr.

Or just give Worgen the tails that their players have been asking for since literally their release, and I think a lot would be forgiven.

2 Likes

And the fluffy foxes? Just gunna brush over that part?

You get the fluffy foxes, we get the fluffy bee.

Mounts get reused all the time. You can get the Skychaser model after all if you buy the ghost ship (and we can’t use Doom’s howl model though that’s okay because it sucks). I’m pretty sure they will add a bee or two in Shadowlands since it was so popular.

Adding to this, it’s almost like they knew Mechagnomes weren’t going to be all that much of a hit aside from people that already play gnomes, and added a consolation prize to the Alliance.

Thrall?
Rokhan?
Telanji?
Lor’Themar?
Theylessra?
Kiro?
Female AU Thrall, the artist formally known as Geya’rah?
Mayla?

Honorable Mention: Rexxar

You can’t really say something that’s objectively wrong when Gallywix is objectively just moneygrubbing so neutrally grey at best, and Sylvanas and Nathanos were serving their own purposes, and using the Horde as a tool for it.
Sylvanas was evil.
The rest of the Horde is pretty untouched, they just weren’t involved in the story as much.