Dear Alliance: What Would Make Up for Vulpera

It has a lot more to do with the fact that he’s a weak-bellied, easily manipulated coward that sympathizes with the weak and holds no honor or credence where it is due.

I would like Drakonids added as an Alliance race.

A race like drakonid should be a race both sides get due to the massive backlash they would get for making them exclusive to one side when realistically drakonids are mortals of all races.

And the horde would cry and scream as much as they are crying over the bee, which Blizzard decided to give exclusively to the alliance, even though we never actually said that we wanted something exclusive for the alliance that the horde could not use.

I didn’t do the quests to receive the bee, because I wanted to use this mount with my vulpera.
Now, it would just be something that has no meaning for me, if I can only use it on my alliance characters.

1 Like

A backlash would only happen if Blizzard delivered dragonics for the alliance and gilblins for the horde, as it was with vulperas for the Horde and diapergnomes for the alliance, but the devs I doubt they would do that.

4 Likes

Rajani Mogu (with UpRez models)!

2 Likes

want to make up for Vulpera? Sneks it’s the only answer!

4 Likes

Sethrak, Jinyu, Eredar, Dryads… I’d even take Mogu…they can use kul tiran framework for it…

I don’t like being the person that says ya, it’s all one sided… but really Horde’s getting the good stuff… they got Zandalari trolls, Highmountain Tauren, Vulpera and Nightborne.

we got void elves, tattooed draenei, giant humans, burnt dwarves and even creepier gnomes… :confused: eh… I guess it is what it is,when the majority of the playerbase is horde I guess that’s what they aim to make happy :confused: thanks for the hopeful thread though op :wink:

6 Likes

Well they did say before they didn’t want pandaren to be exclusive and a race like drakonid would honestly make sense to also be neutral if made playable. Also surprisingly one of the devs said at some point they would like to make them playable.

1 Like

Not having them.
We didn’t get a cute punt toy, so what.
We now have two.

Speak for yourself. After getting FIVE horses as our new faction, AR and collectors edition mounts, they owed us big time. Bee mount evened the odds, and I am satisfied with their decision.

1 Like

Give worgens upright option/tails (might be added in shadowlands given how it’s about customization), sethrak, waveblade akoan, and give back gilneas. I play both factions so theres stuff I’d like for horde too but this is about alliance.

1 Like

Mechagnomes already make up for Vulpera.

I mean Vulpera are cool and all but can they make theirselves look like Colonel Sanders?

3 Likes

The only real answer at this point would be Ogres. Horde players would become furious.

3 Likes

Vulpera are furries and Nightborne are just more elves with extra edge. My Alliance characters are quite happy, despite Mechagnomes being a cool idea that was pathetic and lazy in execution.

Sethrak, No brainer

4 Likes

Sethrak for all-out scalies vs. furries war.

2 Likes

You can do better then this. I mean if you are going to troll at least TRY.

1 Like

Alpha worgen models and manes with a actual TAIL FOR once on a werewolf. We don’t want Draenei tail, we want a werewolf without the dogebutt!

2 Likes

I want KT ppl deleted and I want Vrykuls

4 Likes