Dazar'alor is revenge for Teldrassil

Pretty lackluster in terms of revenge to attack someone not even involved with the event in question.

6 Likes

Your grossness aside, given this, the Horde has no right to complain about anything ever. Because if the Burning of Teldrassil can be misconstrued as a “Net win for the Alliance” then… What does it look like to lose.

It’s everyone gets a trophy day, everyone… Unless you’re Horde, of course. Because when you are Horde, a loss is a loss, but if you are Alliance, a loss is a win.

Makes sense.

1 Like

Pretty lackluster to attack a city only night elf fans care about in exchange for losing Warcraft’s Jerusalem.

Cool, multiple things suck. Go make another thread about it, Treng.

7 Likes

No, this thread adequately suits my needs.

His needs are trolling, if you haven’t guessed, Irenaus.

2 Likes

Because you just want to be obtuse and disingenuous, I guess?

7 Likes

Nah, nah, nah, you don’t get to divert the point to something else. Do you know how utterly SICKENING it is to see you come in here, day in and day out, accusing people of being genocide apologists because they disagree with an opinion you have? Worse of all, you spread this malady to other people, twisting their perceptions to such a point that they actually believe this garbage.

It’s so honestly revolting that the Horde v Alliance conflict is barely on my radar at the moment. That you could somehow think that people quantifying the narrative weight of lives is somehow equal to apologizing for the actual slaughter of real, flesh and blood, people in real life is one of the most nauseating perversions of human logic i’v ever had the unfortunate ‘pleasure’ of witnessing. It is a monument to how mankind will pervert, twist, and use whatever they have available to make sure they are right, and someone else is wrong.

If there’s anything I don’t like about BfA it’s the fact that this discourse has actually made it’s way into the mainstream, that people are unironically calling one another NatSoc’s in real life for having opinions about how the story will be carried out from here. Every time you repeat this argument you actively diminish the suffering of real human beings to win a argument on the internet.

Disgusting.

12 Likes

Leave it to good ole ad hominem.

1. Teldrassil is burned. The Horde loses. The Night Elves lose.
  2. Lordaeron is destroyed. The Horde loses. The Alliance routes their hated enemy out of the Holy City.
  3. Zuldazar is attacked. The Alliance kills the most important Troll in Warcraft history, save for maybe Zul’jin. MAYBE. The Alliance doesn’t get revenge, but they absolutely bury the Horde and undo every. single. victory. the Horde achieved after arriving in Zuldazar. Every one.
2 Likes

This thread wasn’t worth reading. 150 posts, and should have stopped back at post 10.

9 Likes

Nah, its just you, mostly.

Your post is TLDR

1 Like

And Treng apparently, for…reasons?

It is only an ad hominem if I’m using an insult as a proxy to an argument. I’m not. I already agreed your complaint is valid. Your purpose here is a valid point of discussion, given you brought it up.

It is very petty to respond to a thread about something else (and my post) with your separate complaints about something. In what is a clear attempt to belittle or delegitimatize others.

So yeah, leave it to you to misuse fallacies. I’m not sure what argument you’re even trying to make to me with these bullet points. That it wasn’t lackluster? It is entirely a subjective matter.

2 Likes

Almost 150 Replies in 2 Hours, wew.

I just want to say Blizz never said Dazar’alor is revenge for Teldrassil but that it’s supposed to restore balance of power between factions (which is weird statement given Horde is said to be losing after said event). If there is revenge, it isn’t Dazar’alor.

This is second time that I’m seeing this in SF. I wholeheartedly disagree but I don’t want to argue about it. I’m curious, can you explain how does one gatekeep someone from being upset about something? how does that logic work?

4 Likes

Both of you are trolls and bullies, who basically tag team around the forums in antagonizing people, mainly me. So, I am not going to gift you my time an attention so you can tell me how disgusted you are by me. You are in no place, and if what you do is truly unintentional, you should take a long, hard think about your own behavior.

You must have missed the context of the reply. The Horde has plenty reasons to be upset. This was a sarcastic response to someone who claims that The Burning of Teldrassil was “A Net Win for the Alliance” and this any negative feelings about it from a faction or nelf pride standpoint is invalid.

1 Like

That’s your opinion but its wrong nonetheless.

All I’m really saying is don’t get your hopes up to high, the same goes pretty much for everyone.

2 Likes

You are though. My point is ontopic with this thread. This thread isn’t named “Teldrassil’s burning sucks.” It’s named “Dazar’alor is revenge for Teldrassil.”

The Horde’s losses are very much on topic because the topic is what counts for revenge for Teldrassil.

It absolutely isn’t. The Alliance got hard, canon results. They destroyed the fleet that was to be the Horde’s. They took the scepter. They killed the Troll King.

Then they got away, losing nothing, while Jaina wasted the Horde’s time – unless you count Gnomeking’s evolution into a mechagnome or whatever they’re called as a loss.

1 Like

That is what Treng does all day. I report him for trolling on the regular, but Blizzard seems content to allow him to roam free and attack people, derail thread, and just be an overall, overpowering bully on the forums.

1 Like

How about the hundreds of trash mobs that get killed?

1 Like

I don’t care about trash mobs. It’s why I didn’t bring up the Dark Irons burning civilians, nor the Horde killing the named npcs that were made up specifically for this raid.