Dazar'alor is revenge for Teldrassil

I mean yeah, I rarely engage in serious discussion with you because you do things like claim I go out of my way to defend Treng.

Which is like, beyond absurdity.

6 Likes

I don’t care about Silvermoon. I care about Darkshore and Ashenvale.
Just wipe out every Horde settlement and base in those zones and have the trees eat every Horde citizen and keep the forest for the Night elves, and the rest doesn’t matter.

7 Likes

Lordaeron is one city that was completely evacuated.

Teldrassil is bottom line two villages and a city and that’s only counting Night Elves. Teldrassil was it’s own biome with it’s own ecosystem of plant and wildlife.

You cant accurately count how many Night Elves were burned alive but it was leaps and bounds a greater number than the soldiers lost at Lordaeron.

What matters is the implications that the event had on the story as if it were an actual world. Not how important it is to you, Treng.

6 Likes

Watch out he is gonna search how many people are using Teldrassil for RP in his server right now.
Then show it to you!

3 Likes

Looks up at the rest of the thread

uh huh

The saddest thing for me is My guild and I actually used Teldrassil a lot. I had my Hearthstone set to Darnassus.

1 Like

The problem is that thusfar that event hasn’t really had an impact on the world save the fact that it made the Alliance actively stronger.

Aki we’ve been over this.

It’s because I think you’re wrong, and your opinions are bad. Now we have multiple other people whose opinions and both wrong and bad, thus against my will, I must now defend the Honor Horde.

There is no one save yourself to blame.

2 Likes

There is not a single event in this game that has had a real impact on the world.

1 Like

The irony.

I’m speaking of the world from a narrative standpoint, not like zone phasing.

Teldrassil was the first place I saw when I first found out about WoW.
First place I also made my character and engaged with WoW.

Always found Darkshore a bit too gloomy for my taste. Hence my preference for Ashenvale and Teldrassil. Was kind of disappointed that the Horde had such a heavy presence there.

Cataclysm was just putting more salt into the wound and BFA is like pissing on the wound.

8 Likes

So am I.
Things happen because Blizzard decides they happen. Not because of any kind of logical cause and effect story progression.

1 Like

Oh god, not again.

5 Likes

so basically is
“horde players don’t care about alliance cities or characters and viceversa”

is this correct? then why are we even arguing?

???

So, let me get this straight. You’ve regularly stated that I am of the opinion that only my opinion matters. Then you go and tell me that only your opinion matters.

Alright. Well, let’s play your game. “How this effects the story.”

1. No night elf of importance was lost besides Delaryn, who did not exist until BFA.
  2. Malfurion ceases being neutral, becoming fully Alliance.
  3. Sylvanas fractures the Horde by mass murdering, damning, and enslaving its soldiers.
  4. Sylvanas fractures the Horde with her argument with Saurfang.
  5. Sylvanas further fractures the Horde by showing Baine her cards and callous disregard for the Horde.
  6. Sylvanas wastes canonically absolutely valuable azerite weaponry defending a city she plans to lose on purpose.

So, you’re stone cold wrong. And this is even without me going into what she does that’s messed up after Lordaeron.

1 Like

To prove they are right and “win” the argument.
Is this your first time debating Treng and Darrenthy? The Dynamic Duo of the story forums?

1 Like

I’m gonna have to completely disagree on this one, the Night Warrior is unlikely to have been a thing that would be given to Night Elves if they had been untouched by the start of the expansion. The Devs are on record as trying to ‘balance’ the bad things that happen between races.

The problem is that the bad thing that happened to Night Elves was largely immaterial save the loss of the capital city itself, but because they were subject to a genocide from a narrative standpont the writers had to put in something to compensate the fanbase, thus you get this even though it doesn’t really feel like the Horde took that much away from the race.

3 Likes

And the Night warrior does absolutely nothing. Tyrande is not visibly stronger and aside from killing a single Val’kyr, does nothing of particular importance.

4 Likes

Hm… please explain how the Horde could possibly take more from the race?
Take their faction leaders? In the history of WoW no Alliance Racial leader character has killed Horde Racial Leader.

Even Rastabro was still not official a member of the Horde.

4 Likes

Didn’t take that much from the race? Do you not understand what a genocide is? You shouldn’t use words you don’t understand the meaning of.

4 Likes