Dazar'alor is revenge for Teldrassil

Your Agreement with Treng’s position pretty much invalidates everything you just said.

4 Likes

How does it invalidate literally anything I just said?

Because it’s Treng? He’s nothing but one logical fallacy after another.

7 Likes

He’s not, and if anyone has the authority to say whether he is or isn’t, it’s me. I endured the ‘Are the Cinematics Even Canon?’ thread.

7 Likes

Here we go with yet another “My opinion is more valid than yours”.

2 Likes

::He would casually glance at the recognition that Metzen directed the BFA reveal cinematic, and how the expansion is nothing like it.::

Yes. I believe I stated this multiple posts ago?

:thinking:

hm…:thinking:

2 Likes

???

You just liked this post, tho:

Your veneer of partisanship has long sunk off, my fairweather amigo.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s literally me saying I didn’t make the claim that I don’t consider opinions less valid then my own. Meaning I do consider opinions less valid then my own, I guess the double negative confused you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Treng thinks the actions of players determines how important an event in the story is. “Players didn’t use Datnassus so Teldrassil burning has no weight.” He doesn’t apply logic to his arguments.

8 Likes

Did Danuser actually say that?

How is Dazar’alor even related to the burning? The Zandalari had nothing to do with it. Does Blizzard really think that ‘revenge’ is something you do to anyone and it works?

Darkshore should be the revenge, you dumb bastards. Darkshore is something we actually care about. Not a single person on the Alliance gives a crap about the Zandalari capital.

8 Likes

Which is more a testament to Rezan’s power than Rasta’s. Though I’m sure he would have let Rasta borrow some of his power, like Bwonsamdi does, if he bothered to ask.

My point is that this new incarnation of Rastakhan wouldn’t have bothered to ask. He just sits there, twiddling his thumbs so his daughter can be the heroine, then dies on cue so she can ascend as queen, with a bit of pathos. Which, is something more wrong with the writers, than anything inherently wrong with Rastakhan himself.

2 Likes

Darrethy and Treng, just Horde bias bullies of the story forums. At least Darrethy isn’t an obvious antagonist, yet he seems to often come to Treng’s defense, even when his posts are obvious trolling bait bS.

3 Likes

:thinking:

But that is logical.

But let’s take it a step back.

Teldrassil didn’t exist until WoW. Teldrassil never had people foaming at the mouth on both factions to own it. Teldrassil was also barely used and almost exclusively by night elf roleplayers.

You’re being obscenely disengenuous if you think that Teldrassil was as important as Lordaeron by any measure beyond racial appeal.

2 Likes

I dont remember if it was Steve Blightcaller or not but one of the Devs stated that Dazar’alor is the Alliance’s revenge for Teldrassil. Could have been Ion in one of his Question and Dodges with Lore.

YES, I AM AN AVID DEFENDER OF TRENG, WE HAVE AGREED ON EVERYTHING.

COME NOW FOOLS, I SHALL DEFEND TRENGS HONOR FOR THE HORDE! THIS IS THE HILL, OF MANY HILLS, THAT I SHALL DIE ON!

This is well known.

11 Likes

To be honest the problem with WoW faction was is that the Horde didn’t care about Teldrassil either.

Blizzard dug themselves into a mess and I doubt they can climb out of it.
Posters like Treng or Darrenthy are desperately trying to validate their own losses to somehow show parity between both factions though they are going on about it the wrong way by invalidating other people’s opinions and feelings.

Truth is Alliance players will never be satisfied unless they do some real damage like wipe out Silvermoon in the same way Teldrassil was.
Or.
Simply overhaul all of NE territory and new capital city.

6 Likes

That’s because during this Alliance Expansion, he was written to be killed by the Alliance so that his daughter can replace him.

Instead of being written to be a rad leader that originally distrusts us, but we win over.

1 Like

Your honor, I rest my case.

1 Like