Dawn/Dusk Cloth doesn't exist

yeah my miners get 2 to 3 times as much from web mines than my fully KP tailor…its just sad.

1 Like

Blizzard is clueless about this, apparently. Given that it’s been a week, the tailor community is going through such pain. Any sensible team that cares about the community would come out and explain, and let us know their intent/plan to help alleviate the situation. Putting 80 knowledge points into Dusk branch instead of other trees, only to have the duskweave bolt cooldown perma max because duskweave only drop 2 per 20 hour play. Can’t even make a duskweave spool.

4 Likes

I just want to update on my post… after 48 hours of playing different content I have the exact same amount of duskweave even while having spent all KP on Duskweave tree.
Not one single Dudkweave dropped.

5 Likes

Barely getting any duskweave. And zero dawnweave despite my spec into it.

1 Like

That’s my biggest complain tbh… what was the point of using all my very limited resources into maxing out Duskweave Tree if I’m not going to loot a single scrap of that.
It’s actually hurting my prifession because I’m not specd into other crafting branches so I’m left sitting without being able to craft what I wanted.
It’s simply ridiculous we are at this state without getting any response from the Devs.

same here, still not dropping.

only about 20k left on the AH lmao at this rate they will sell more than Profaned Tinderboxes

2 Likes

110g per regular cloth. 1k for each of the special cloths on the AH. I should sell them instead of sending them to my tailor lol

At this point it probably makes sense to cheer the total vanishing of Duskweave from the AH. The sooner it gets to zero, the sooner Blizzard might realize they messed up and do something about it.

In theory.

2 Likes

that would be the case but unfortunately multiboxers/bots farmed millions of them during (now confirmed pay-to-win) early access so that will only happen by the time we are on season 2 or so. Only reason there is so few right now is because they are holding on to their stock for prices to hike up more.

No need to spread conspiracy theories, take off your tinfoil hat, I promise its not THAT scary out here. Considering the state things are getting to, if there WERE people sitting on that many, they’d be trying to sell them now while the price is so inflated because it is absolutely 100% crystal clear with how the market’s going that a change will happen EVENTUALLY. And anyone sitting on that many would see ‘price went up by a factor of 10? Hell ya, I’m selling before this gets fixed’.

But seriously… these prices are getting absolutely absurd. The fix can’t come soon enough.

4 Likes

This is such a joke, an entire profession completely knee capped for over a week and still no hot fix or even a blue post about it. But let’s do a blue post about enchanting dust which yes needed to be fixed but is no where near the problem that this is. I CAN’T CRAFT ANYTHING.

4 Likes

Guys, they will address it, they have to.
Keep posting though! We demand to be heard

Seems it got hotfixed a few hours ago. Still not as common as during early access but dusk/dawnweave are dropping more regularly again, including follower dungeons.
A full clear run of Priory:
-20 duskweave
-18 dawnweave

Less than an hour of 2x4 farming murlocs on Isle of Dorn:

• about 120 of each dusk/dawnweaves

Which is still low compared to the drop rates during early access, but better compared to the crap 2-3 cloths you’d get in a whole day of farming. Even the prices on the AH for them are drastically going down as I type this.

It is still darn annoying Blizz never publicly addressed this and pretty much screwed Tailoring for more than a week (and had to be the start of the season week to make it worse).

3 Likes

confirmed. just ran a follower Priory and got 12 duskweave… no dawnweave though…

1 Like

That didn’t take long. Already increased the supply on the AH from 15k to 36k.

Thank god. The droprate doesn’t need to be high - I’m okay with dusk and dawnweave being something you have to put effort into acquiring…

That droprate sounds reaosnable. Will have to test myself soon. Thank goodness.

2 Likes

I do feel like it’s still wonky somehow. After testing it out in a follower Priory (and getting something like 16 Dawnweave and 4 Duskweave), I have gotten a few more just out in the open world, but walked out of a Waterworks Delve (full of kobolds) with no drops.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the drop rate get bumped higher still. What we have now seems workable, but I wouldn’t call it good.

It feels like something was adjusted. I just walked out of a delve with 11 duskcloth. Where I had found all of one the last four days prior.

1 Like

Yeah I got some too, but full specced at cloth drops are still rare