Dawn/Dusk Cloth doesn't exist

Could you (Blizzard) not raise the drop rates of cloth in dungeons at least? I wouldn’t mind farming a few follower dungeons for cloth, and organised player groups who set out to farm should be allowed to do so - and doing so in normal dungeons would make their activities completely non-disruptive to other players.

Also if bots want to hop on it at least they’d be limited by the hourly instance lockout.

The auction house is about to be empty of this stuff.

3 Likes

Another day of playing all day with zero duskweave cloth drops. LFR, first three bosses on normal, multiple lvl7 delves, world quests, all of it.

Nothing.

6 Likes

yeah, I’m starting to feel like tailoring is pointless.

3 Likes

I want to join in complaining about this dusk/dawn cloth drop rate…
I’ve been farming for 3 days and to this day I have 4 Q1 - 12Q2 and 4 Q3 duskweave.
I’ve tried everything, solo farming, dungeons, WQs, farming groups and nothing.
If this was indeed intended they over did it and need to fix it becase not being able to make at least 1 Q1 spool is ridiculous!

2 Likes

At this point I’d say somebody should drain the AH.

Maybe then that’ll get some attention paid.

2 Likes

The drops are non-existent even doing the raid trash mobs

1 Like

Was looking forward to crafting bags for my toons but looks like I will be stuck until this gets sorted out. At least with Warband you can easily play with alts and work on other professions while the more broken ones get sorted out.

It does suck, but TWW has only been out a few weeks. /sigh

1 Like

I’ve scrounged up more herbs, chitin, and ore over the last several days than I have Duskweave/Dawnweave. Which is both funny and sad, considering I don’t have Herbalism, Skinning, or Mining on this character…

6 Likes

the war within… the GRINDYest expansion… so far… to date. and for no reason other than to artificially inflate playtimes and sub numbers… if they are that desperate… lmao maybe they should rethink their story choices.

2 Likes

They ended up doing something about Storm Dust, so I’d like to think they’d be willing to do something about dusk/dawn weave.
I have both enchanting and tailoring characters, and I am speaking for myself here, but I had a far easier time dealing with Dust via alch Thaumaturgy and DE-ing blacksmith hammers than this near absence of cloth…

5 Likes

hi blizzard friends, any chance of an update/fix here? at least something to say “hey it was not our intent that nobody get dawn/duskweave ever again”?

7 Likes

Very much this…I get more mats for other professions than cloth when on my Mage and maxed out KPs in getting cloth. Its so ridiculously rare that I farm other items better on my tailor than the actual mats for tailoring.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why this has had no response. There has to either be places or times where/when you can still farm these cloths or the profession is badly broken. I was lucky in that I bought a heap of drops while they were still cheap but they will run out soon.

3 Likes

GUYS I GOT 3 RANK 1 DUSKWEAVE FROM SINK HOLE DELVE! Lets goooooo!

3 Likes

I got three Dawn from the Earthcrawl mines or whatever.

I can retire!

1 Like

And look how much is required to just make the fishing line =(

It’s absolutely disrespectful there isn’t a response about this yet. Almost a week with no drops. Useless profession at expastion start

6 Likes

Tbh I understand however I will say that you probably don’t understand how bad of an environment it is working at blizzard right now or in the past when all the bad stuff was going on. I know for a FACT they are swamped and desperately staying afloat managing everything right now. I’m surprised they are still doing as well as they are.
Just give them time, I’m not going to say for certain, but I don’t think there is anything in the TOS that says blizz has to tell you what they are doing lol. We all know it’s just good customer service to keep communication open between parties but they might be scratching that idea right now to save resources.
So most likely they will say something right before they implement it to again save resources is my educated guess.

1 Like

We are not talking about all new code or assets. Its literally just changing a single value on the loot table.

2 Likes