Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

You can always count on me to post in this thread and in Fall’s San’layn thread. :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you. All of you. I’m am glad to have you as friends and supporters. Have Happy and Safe Holidays.

11 Likes

Happy Holidays. Wishing you well. Hoping for playable Dark Rangers someday.

10 Likes

A Dark Ranger walks into Orgrimmar and sees the giant Winter Veil tree. Much as she wouldn’t want to admit it, the tree fascinates her, filling her mind with nostalgic memories. For the first time since her undeath, she feels at ease with a hint of happiness. One word floats around in her head…“hope.”

Dark Rangers for the Horde! :bow_and_arrow:

7 Likes

This. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

And there’s the feelings… How dare you.

5 Likes

Keep it going.

:bow_and_arrow:

This the real great push.

5 Likes

With the flying sleigh ride in Orgrimmar fixed again, I took a big batch of screenshots of various races flying around on it, including Dark Rangers.

The model is a bit small since I got the female Dark Ranger (it’s random whether the toy turns you into the male or female version), and the sleigh disappears from the screen if you scroll the camera in too close. I did my best to try to take some decent screenshots.

Here is what I came up with:

Happy Winter Veil Eve! :bow_and_arrow::christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Ok, so the female Blood Elf salute doesn’t quite fit the personality of Dark Rangers, but I’ll roll with it.

Wanted to wish the Dark Ranger megathread a happy new year. I know it has been rather difficult to keep positive this year, but I hope to see this thread continue to show off support for playable Dark Rangers. I’ll be sure to help throw in my support as well while I keep playing the game, in which I’m not really planning on quitting any time soon. A lot really depends on what comes after Shadowlands, but we’ll see what it is whenever it gets announced.

Hope to see Dark Rangers become champions of the Horde someday! :bow_and_arrow:

9 Likes

I hope next year brings us Dark Rangers finally.

11 Likes

I just cancelled mine today. I have no desire to play until 9.2

2 Likes

Understandable.

Not really sure if 9.2 is going to get me back into it but for now I still have my sub.

Here’s hoping we get some Dark Ranger options…

6 Likes

Still waiting for Dark Ranger customizations for Blood Elves or separate Dark Ranger Allied Race for the Horde. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

I hope for a happy ending between the Coursevent sisters at the end of SL. :crossed_fingers:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/52/6/1641075423-fiawhjtaqaq1c9c.jpeg

I also hope that Sylvanas’ neutrality for both factions will allow the addition of dark ranger customization to blood elves and night elves. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I can see why Sylvanas had a thing for Nathanos now… :heart_eyes:

One of Shuh’s amazing works.

4 Likes

Happy new year, everyone! :fireworks:

Hopefully we’ll see some exciting Dark Ranger news in the near future. If I see anything of interest, I’ll be sure to help report it here! :bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

I hope we see something.

It’s so easy to just let the players have their dark rangers

7 Likes

Ball is in your court Blizzard. Your players have supplied you with more than enough feedback on customization requests. Show folks you have as much passion as your fanbase does for their races.

9 Likes

It’s been almost two weeks since I posted in this thread due to being so busy lately which is really sad actually but I like many others am still wanting and waiting for playable Dark Rangers as a Horde Allied Race or customization options for Blood Elves either way works for me but I still wanted to make a new post because it’s been awhile and it’s still very important to me. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense for dark ranger elves to be a model customisation option for the forsaken? I mean they are undead aren’t they?

They would also get their own voices if undead players choose this option.

2 Likes