Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Seriously, Blizzard give male night elves three handsome faces and three young faces. Let the males of every race have better looking faces.

8 Likes

I don’t think they can do good male faces, lol, I said that earlier when I first seen the Night Elf male faces and then the new Pelagos model, it’s like funny but terrible at the same time because they always look bad.

3 Likes

I didn’t think they’d be any different honestly. They were built with the scowls and I didn’t think that removing them would really change anyone’s minds too much.

Then again though I also like the scowls. :frowning:

Still nice to have options for my main.

This they should and do need to do.

Giving us alternatives to the Scowl is good but what most folk really want is more younger and and handsome faces. We’re not going to get that by removing a Scowl.

2 Likes

Winter Veil is up in-game now!

I’m planning to gradually take screenshots when I can during the event for several of the race request megathreads. I’m hoping that someday, Dark Rangers will be able to get in on the fun during the holiday in the near future!

Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a fun, happy, and safe Winter Veil! :bow_and_arrow:

4 Likes

Still don’t get why they haven’t just let us have the options for our toons.

Though an AR would be nice too.

6 Likes

Same as I said in San’layn thread just now applies here. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Honestly, I’d prefer them to be an allied race or class, but I’ll take whatever I can get. If we just get San’layn I’ll just RP my san’layn as a dark ranger.

5 Likes

Aye.

I’m ok with customization for Dark Rangers, but an AR would be ideal.

San’layn though I think I’m firmly in the AR camp. Though I still wont balk at customization for them…

5 Likes

I’m in the same camp as you because I will take San’layn and Dark Rangers as Allied Races or character customizations for Blood Elves but my key difference is that I’m very specific about they should be a Horde only thing. :yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

I got tired of waiting.

4 Likes

Where have you been? We’ve been looking across the Shadowlands for you.

4 Likes

LOL, legit question. :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

So flying around Orgrimmar, I came across a row of Dark Rangers lining the top of the entrance of Orgrimmar where the Forsaken reside:

There is a complete line of them from one side to the other. Guessing they’re helping protect Orgrimmar while we’re in the Shadowlands. I assume they would be shooting any of the rampaging undead that will decimate the world (of Warcraft!). It’s good to see the Horde still utilize them.

I wonder if I can talk them into coming down from that guard post and getting onto that character creation screen somehow. Maybe it’s worth a try! :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

I unsubbed after losing a duel.

6 Likes

If you can talk them down from there you’ll be doing better than me. They’re stalwart defenders after all.

I’m glad the tales of your death have been grossly exaggerated.

6 Likes

(Bale here.) I’ve canceled my subscription for now. Please keep this thread alive for me.

10 Likes

I intend to help continue supporting playable Dark Rangers, whether they’re a customization option or otherwise. I’ll continue to post in here as long as I keep playing WoW, which I’m not planning to quit any time soon.

I hope you have a good break from the game. I feel like it’s a good time to do other things in the meantime and see what direction the game goes.

We’ll keep the light on for you in the meantime! :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

I’ll be sticking round long as I can manage.

I’ll help keep this thread alive until we get our Dark Rangers.

Been asking for years, not gonna stop now when its so close…

8 Likes

You’ll be missed, but your passion will live on!

7 Likes

Happy Winter Veil to the Dark Ranger megathread! I hope we’ll see Dark Rangers become champions of the Horde someday! :bow_and_arrow:

Whatever your plans are this week, please have a fun, happy, and safe Winter Veil! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes