Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

As always still here to support my sisters being added to the game

7 Likes

Hope we get to see this.

Be easy to allow as it is right now.

6 Likes

So as most people have heard, Microsoft has bought Activision, with Blizzard along with them:

It’s hard to know whether this will ultimately be good or bad for WoW, as well as not knowing until sometime in the future.

At the same time, there is some hope that Blizzard will become more open-minded and give serious consideration to player requests like new races and customization options. After all, keeping players happy and invested would go a long way in keeping them around and keeping revenue high. Not THE solution, but a big key part of said solution. It’s hope that things will change for the better, both for fans and employees, now that Blizzard will be reporting to an entity bigger than Activision.

Whatever happens, I still stand with y’all and will continue to help support playable Dark Rangers as best as I can! :bow_and_arrow:

10 Likes

I hope that this will lead to more of Blizzard delivering on player requests.

Dark Rangers should be easy to implement through Blood Elves right now, but even then an AR would work or even a class.

Its long been a request its time to let us have them finally.

8 Likes

forget customization make dark ranger the next hero class blizzard

2 Likes

I’m torn in that regard.

On the one hand it was a hero class back in WCIII.

On the other I think Dark Rangers shouldn’t be limited to one class.

However blizzard does it I’ll be happy enough though.

4 Likes

So as most people likely have heard by now, cross faction is going to be applied to various features of the game in the near future:

Cross-faction in general has been a request that has occurred for a long time. While this seems like baby steps in seeing how it works and how people react to it, it seems like we could see it expand to other parts of the game, like cross faction guilds.

What is important about this is that it does seem like Blizzard is gradually looking at fan requests in general for consideration. A lot needs to be done to get good will and trust back, so it gives me some hope that new playable race and customization requests may get some consideration in the future.

Not a guarantee, of course, but I feel like it’s still important to continue to voicing your support for new playable races and customization options you want to want to see. All we can do is hope for the best and keep at it! :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

This. So much this.

Chances for the races/classes/customization we all want are becoming more and more likely.

Good days.

11 Likes

I hope belf dark rangers are added. I’d rather not see playable nelf ones, for either side, but that’s just my opinion.

10 Likes

I want and feel they absolutely should be Horde.

I’m more neutral - ambivalent about the Night Elf ones nowadays.

It would be really weird for Dark Rangers to be added and not to have the Forsaken/Blood Elf ones.

9 Likes

Friendly reminder that Dark Ranger options already exist and just need a bit of work to be made playable.

11 Likes

I decided to bring this thread and the San’layn one back to the top by adding that I’m still here waiting for my Dark Ranger customization options for Blood Elves or my Dark Ranger Allied Race for Horde Blizzard. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Bonus : I also really want red and pink eyes and burgundy and pink hair colors. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

8 Likes

Hopefully we’ll get surprised in 9.2.5 or 10.0.

Dark Rangers would be so easy it’s weird to me that they haven’t let us have at least the customization yet.

10 Likes

So that means we get to see Horde Players in dungeons and Raids now on the Alliance Side and same with Horde.

Still want this for some of my hunters.

9 Likes

Here to show my support for Dark Rangers for the 1000th time. Seems Blizzard may finally be listening, so who knows, maybe we’ll finally get them here soon.

9 Likes

It’s good to have a semblance of hope isn’t it?

Blizzard appearing to hear us gives me the barest hope that we may see dark rangers before too long.

7 Likes

It’s pretty much all we ever had, so we might as well keep going.

7 Likes

Looks like 9.2 is coming out on February 22nd for North America (23rd for Europe):

Not really sure what to expect, though if I see anything Dark Ranger related, I’ll be sure to report it. If anything, I’m moreso excited for the expansion to be coming to an end so we can see what the next expansion is sooner.

From the sound of it, there may be a 9.2.5, so I’ll be sure to keep an eye out on that as well. :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

New Class/Race Skins would be a nice “Send Off” for the supposed “End of Warcraft’s First Chapter” I would say.

Here’s hoping.

8 Likes