Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Still hoping Blizzard unlocks Dark Rangers for the Horde.

9 Likes

Yup, me too.

6 Likes

Bringing this up for support for dark rangers!

8 Likes

beep beep :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Me too since I just came from your thread to this one and I still love and want ideas in both threads. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you all!

5 Likes

Support for the Dark Rangers! Really hope this happens soon. Got a story ready and everything.

5 Likes

Im also here for this

7 Likes

So don’t I. :smiley:

5 Likes

Going a little off the playbook with mine.

First in that its a he and those were rare until more recently, but also I’m making mine a warlock (assuming its not locked to a class or something) because he was assigned to watch over some of the Apothecaries and assist them. He ended up taking an interest not only in alchemy and herbalism but also learning Warlock magic. Eventually abandoning being a ranger at all. Hes also still loyal to Sylvanas until… kinda into SLs…

4 Likes

Troll is the oldest race of Azeroth, and we still lack most things not all races have but many do multiples.

Elves should take a back seat for a while.

Mine is a she. She’s actually the older sister to this character and died after Sylvanas, witnessing the slaughter that would inevitably reach her as well. She forced her middle sister (this character when she was still among the living) to flee Quel’thas with their baby sister while she fought to protect their people. They barely escaped alive. She saw Sylvanas’ actions as a painful betrayal of two groups who she embrace as her people, the Forsaken and Quel’dorei.

4 Likes

First no and second also no, you want more customizations for Trolls go add it to the general customization thread or make your own thread specifically for Troll customizations, don’t come into someone else’s thread acting like Troll options are more important and that other people aren’t allowed to be still asking for what they still want.

9 Likes

Getting these customizations does nothing to prevent trolls from getting what they ask for/deserve. This isn’t a contest or a race. There doesn’t need to be a " me first." People need to lose this competitive mentality. We can both get what we want without telling others to take a back seat.

Besides most of the assets for Dark Rangers already exist in the files all they need to be is enabled. No resources or time needed. The only thing I’m asking for that takes any time are the banshee burns.

7 Likes

The only elf customization thread I like. Dark rangers should be customization option

4 Likes

Thank you.

PS: Troll beards for the win! Seriously, why wasn’t that an option during the first pass?

4 Likes

Together we are strong lol we really do need troll beards and it did surprise me we didn’t get anything the first pass lol.

Also would be nice if we got a warden/dark ranger/ shadowhunter witch doctor hybrid type dark magic class that uses bows, glaives and daggers to match the dark ranger customization and give trolls there shadowhunter spec and a true dark ranger spec

4 Likes

Trolls are awesome and deserve way more than what they got. So much yes in what you just posted. I actually had a similar idea to what you describe. I appreciate that you came to my thread to support me. Thank you being polite and not behaving aggressively. I respect you, sir/ma’am.

5 Likes

Agreed with Bale here. People asking for what they want in specific threads isn’t taking away from anyone else. I always wonder if people who make those comments and come in aggressively have made their own threads and left their suggestions profusely, and put the work in to give suggestions. Not that it would give them an excuse, but 9/10 times they likely haven’t put any of the work in anyway aside from maybe a “Yes I want this” comment on someone else’s ideas.

8 Likes

They should put effort into support of what they want instead of telling others “no” or to take a back seat. It’s sad people are so aggressive and competitive about customization. We don’t need to fight each other to get what we want nor do we all have to agree on who should get what.

8 Likes