Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

I need it to be complete.

3 Likes

It’s really the main thing I’m waiting for and I really hope Blizzard sees a lot of BE players want this :confused:

4 Likes

hey hyper here. in support of giving dark ranger customizations for belfs. red eyes and undead skin colors.

5 Likes

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Yes please!

2 Likes

So what class would your Dark Ranger be?

1 Like

Hunter ofc, but I might make my warrior one.

3 Likes

Mine will be a hunter named Lyrielle. I’m leveling her right now. Level restrictions on transmog appearances are stupid. Lyrielle is supposed to be Balesong’s sister who died defending her homeland when Arthas attacked Quel’thalas. She was one of Sylvanas’ original Dark Rangers and remained loyal to the Horde when Sylvanas betrayed them.

The other one will probably be a rogue.

2 Likes

Id change my main Hunter, Horizon, into one. She already has plenty of Dark Ranger mogs, as well as pets that go well with the theme, such as spiders and bats. So if Dark Ranger customization does ever end up being a thing, i’m all set!

2 Likes

Marksman hunter, I have a slot for a belf MM hunter at the moment. Not sure when I’ll level her. I made her months ago when I got the dark ranger’s hood from the hunter class hall, still need to level her.

Might do a rogue or mage if we ever get the character cap expanded.

MM hunter also used to be one of my favorite specs but it was destroyed for me in BfA, I’ll be paying it some due love again in SL through that character and a mag’har I made. MM is looking good at the moment but time will tell, here’s hoping.

AGREED. Thankfully though, those are going away in SL for the most part. You can mog any pre-SL piece of gear on any character. SL gear will require level 50 though.

3 Likes

Man dark ranger sounds like Power rangers. Go Go power rangers.

3 Likes

This, and the fact that we’re probably getting the option to transmog each shoulder separately, makes me so happy!

3 Likes

I’m going to cosplay Saurfang so hard with the new warpaint we’re getting if we get that. So hoping it’s true.

PS: If orcs get barely any warpaint options give us tattoos for at least most of the 15 clans pls

4 Likes

To be honest how many more racials can they think of?

It seems there are two sensible options in putting them either with Undead or with Blood Elves.

Does it REALLY matter if they have Blood Elf racials? No different to Wildhammers and Sand Trolls using the ‘core race’ racials.

Yeah, the customization that has been shown off so far has been great. I’m hoping we get to see more soon for the races that haven’t really gotten much yet, like Orcs, Dreanei, and Night Elves.

3 Likes

Some options for leaf jewelry would be really cool. If they do get that I hope it’s for both genders though, assuming it happens.

Also, please do not ever reduce female night elf muscle tone Blizzard. I know you probably won’t but don’t.

Just, just, please, clan tattoos. A tattoo on the side of the shoulder for the insignia of each of the 15 Draenor clans and the Horde symbol would be so thematic and perfect for orcs. The Dragonmaw and Blackrock skin colors would be cool too (and Dragonmaw glowy eyes for their skin). Maybe a few more war paints and war paint colors would be cool. Not too much to ask imo considering the love humans and blood elves are getting. The first two things are a must though.

Also give female orcs face scarring like the males are getting.

4 Likes

I’d like some red eyes for this grandma dark ranger.

I’ll send Blizzard devs a bag of grandma candy.

3 Likes

undead elves exist now you are a undead elf

As one class.

1 Like

Those examples are stupid too, they should be their own race as well. I’ve addressed this several times now.

If they can make this world, and this many playable races so far, I can imagine quite a few.

If it means we get those undead options instead of none playable at all, no. However, last I knew undead blood elves weren’t connected to the Sunwell. Also note, paladins. And to a lesser extant, DHs. I don’t see either of those two being able to use undead blood elf skins and making lore sense.

1 Like