Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

You all know you can just play an edgy hunter, right?

Do you ever contribute anything even remotely valuable to the forums, or are you here to just troll? Just curious, because I’ve yet to see anything of even remote value being posted by you.

4 Likes

you’re doing that ‘irony’ thing again.

He asked a legitimate question.

1 Like

<----- Click my avatar

Click view activity.

Click “Normal” on the right, and set it to “Ignored”.

You’re welcome. You can even set it to “Forever”

That’s not the request.

No he didn’t. Lol

9 Likes

Two hidden replies. Two trolls. I have 0 tolerance level for dealing with that today and wish I could use stronger words on the forums to describe exactly how I feel about them but I’ll leave it at that.

Dark Rangers for the Horde have my full support, I’m not responding to trolls anymore today.

10 Likes

Thanks for the support and the retorts against the trolls. I’ve put them on ignore as most of what I’ve personally seen from them is unprovoked antagonism. There’s more mature ways to disagree with someone than tell them to play “edgy hunters.”

7 Likes

yes he did.

You’re not getting dark rangers.

Play a void elf hunter and make a dark transmog for it. That approach is apparently good enough for you casuals and your high elf fantasy, so bam~

1 Like

Just reiterating my support for Dark Ranger Customization! The assets exist! It’s an easy win Blizzard! If Void Elves can have customization for RP tools, then why can’t Blood Elves?

11 Likes

Indeed, hoping to see playable dark rangers sometime, especially since there are quite a few still in the Horde. No exact number, but there’s a group that didn’t remain loyalist for sure.

11 Likes

I really wished I could like posts, but I’ve spent my allowance.

8 Likes

Yeah that happened to me the other day! It always bugs me when it does.

7 Likes

At this point they might as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know there are many who would prefer them as a Forsaken toggle and I find myself still on the fence on where I’d really like them… but honestly I just want something for my Blood Elves at this point. (Plus I have a character ready for exactly this just in case).

7 Likes

I’ve said this before, but basically, I think the VE/HE thing is a good precedent. It’s just far easier and in line with the already established lore to make it a BE customization -and also, you can use red eyes for many other fantasies-

Like I would love if they added elven customization to forsaken, but adding ears, eyebrows and a new posture is more effort than turning up red eyes and unlocking skin tones.

5 Likes

They really should just flip the switch. It would make a lot of players happy and fulfill a long time request.

7 Likes

Now that everyone else is getting what they want with customization options and mage tower we definitely need dark ranger appearances or class now

7 Likes

Taliesin & Evitel showing support for Dark Rangers.

4 Likes

Aw, that’s really kind of them.

Honestly, I would have preferred them to be a class, but I made this thread settling for less because I believe (thanks to others) that it won’t ever happen. So I’ll take them anyway I can.

6 Likes

While I can understand the desire to have Dark Rangers as a unique class, I’d be happier with customization options simply because they extend beyond just a single class.

The same customization that would work for Dark Rangers would also work for anyone wanting to portray their Blood Elves as a San’layn, a Blood Mage of some sort, or even something entirely new. It’s the flexibility of customization options that really attracts me since it gives us new ways to portray our character’s identity without having to roll a new character or be limited to a single class.

9 Likes

Like I said, the class thing will never happen. Whatever way we get Dark Rangers I’ll be happy because it doesn’t seem like Blizz wants us to have these options.

10 Likes