Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

It does not bother me that there are undeads but that it is customizationn of the race to which the undeads belong to society and that is their theme.
give elf customization to the forsaken

Eh that would be alright too, I suppose, if there was a toggle option. I don’t see them ever doing that, but who knows. (Either that or allied race, but I doubt they’d add another, unfortunately, since people are so against elves.)

1 Like

something like this -pbs.twimg.com/media/El0v-FBWMAAzJEU?format=jpg&name=large

Might as well toss a ‘nathanos-like’ human model onto undead options as well with that I would say :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m not even joking).

But yeah, if only sub races were a thing.

3 Likes

Should have done it instead of the Allied Race system. It would have been easier to add things.

7 Likes

Still holding out hope that in the future the AR and expanded customization systems could be re-worked as a Sub-race system.

6 Likes

I like both Light and Undead Blood Elf options myself.

Subraces would be great to see expanded as a concept. Offering model toggle for various purposes, including subraces and racial variation.

2 Likes

A lot of flexibility could come from using the DK exclusive skins and maybe some demon hunter ones (minus scales and fel cracks) and unlocking red eyes.

It would be quite nice.

7 Likes

These options would be so dope :eyes: Hopefully Blood Elves will get stuff like this in their next round of customization updates.

3 Likes

9.1.5 Please! The only way to balance the constant robbing the Void elves do.

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t been on. I’m sick and spent some time in a hospital.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better! Sorry to hear you went through that. Still support Dark Ranger customization here.

9 Likes

Thank you and I still support san’layn customization/AR. :smiley:

9 Likes

Oh wow. I hope you feel better!

6 Likes

Thank you, I hope so too.

6 Likes

Still hoping for this idea ^^

6 Likes

I am glad to see you back again! I hope you feel better, dear :hugs: you were certainly missed!

I also really hope to see some Dark Ranger and San’layn style customizations very soon :bat::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Friendly reminder that most of the Dark Ranger options already exist and they just have to turn them on in the menus.

Grab the low hanging fruit!

6 Likes

Especially since simply enabling already existing npc options for players during character creation would be easy low-hanging fruit and would make a lot of players happy. San’layn are trickier in that (hopefully) new customization assets would need to be created since male Darkfallen used a modified night elf model and by lore San’layn were blood elves. But heck…claws, fangs and different ears are already things that exist art-wise and it shouldn’t be too difficult to create versions of them for the blood elf model, though I’d hope they get at least a second eye color option other than the red, like say a scary black or black with red.

4 Likes

I would fully expect an allied race to use the regular blood elf model rather than the night elf one. They could do different, but that just seems the way to go.
I think it was only the blood princes that used that model anyway, the others use the male blood elf model such as the blood marquis.
Some new hairstyles, ear options, fangs…wouldn’t be a huge task. Certainly be worth it.

4 Likes