Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

This ive said a class for so long. All 3 races could have a different ability too. Belfs are banshee possessed so give them a banshee travel form for example

1 Like

Oh I love the travel form idea in addition to the banshee powerup kind of like demon hunter’s metamorphosis.

3 Likes

Dark ranger grandma reporting in. Anyone want butterscotch candy?

6 Likes

Does it have poison in it?

3 Likes

I’ll take 2

Even if it does DKs are immune to poison so I still want 2

Exactly why I asked! :smiley:

Oh when I replied to Christie Golden’s her announcement tweet about the Sylvanas book, commenting about Dark Rangers and how I wished we’d get more developed characters in game, she liked it.

7 Likes

very nice :+1:

6 Likes

I don’t know if that means anything for Dark Rangers as far as the game or book, but it gives me hope.

7 Likes

Well that’s good news.

2 Likes

Dark Ranger should get an aussie down under look to them and the voice should be like Mr. dundee himself

Any kind of attention gives hope

I don’t think the next HERO class will be Nelf/Belf exclusive. They already have that with the DH. I think that would be overkill.
I think Dark Ranger is likely, but I don’t think it’s going to be exclusive to them.

1 Like

I was asking for it as customization, but yeah they’re unlikely to be that exclusive. Dark Ranger could be extended to humans, forsaken or maybe even Void Elves and Nightborne in addition to those two.

3 Likes

I got those pieces I needed for that Dark Ranger DK mog. It looks great with dual swords and the Witherbark Direwing mount.

It’s mostly the same mog I found on Wowhead, but with a different cape because I didn’t want to pay like 22k for that one. I think I might like this cape better anyway, it’s less ornate.

9 Likes

Wow I would love to know the pieces to this. It looks awesome

2 Likes

Don’t elves have enough?

I used all of the pieces from this mog on Wowhead, except for the weapon and the cape.

The cape I’m using is:

And weapons I’m using are a pair of:

2 Likes

I would rather see high elf (and possibly other race) models added to Forsaken.

Still fully support dark rangers. If things have to be toggled, fine, but they’d better keep essence and lore of rangers themselves as opposed to just some random and boring high elves that happen to be undead.

6 Likes

I think he said high elves because the original Dark Rangers died before blood elves existed, so technically they’re dead high elves.

4 Likes