Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Necro from the masters of death to still ask for my fallen sisters to still be made playable in one of the many ways described

10 Likes

I do hope we get them somehow.

8 Likes

Still here with support for Dark Ranger options.

10 Likes

Also reiterating my support!

8 Likes

Would be a nice addition.

6 Likes

Supporting all the dark rangers.

9 Likes

My support still stands for Dark Rangers as a customization option. My hope is that the backlash from Blizzconline will cause Blizzard to reconsider their stance on customization options, which should be a continuous and evolving feature of the game as we go from expansion to expansion.

11 Likes

Hear hear! :stuck_out_tongue:
Definitely agree.

4 Likes

C’mon, there’s a huge fanbase behind Dark Rangers and I feel they should pay attention to this. It seems like there’s many people jumping ship. I know I have. I don’t log in anymore or do current content. It would be nice if Blizzard looked into player suggestions.

16 Likes

Right behind you. I uninstalled in order to move stuff around in my computer, and i’m not very motivated to reinstall. Thinking about better ways to spend my $ub$cription.

5 Likes

I made a Dark Ranger mog for my DK, so I thought I’d share it here.

14 Likes

Thanks for keeping this thread alive guys.

7 Likes

Dark Rangers have been a long time coming… they have especially been a nice part of Forsaken lore.

Watch it become a class… only for nelfs and belfs. :thinking:

5 Likes

I mean there is precedence for human and forsaken dark rangers (both set by stupid, sexy Nathanos.)

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean here, buuuuuuut

Elven Dark Rangers are Forsaken.

1 Like

Humans and undead would be another two great options. Humans mainly as another undead Nathanos style option. Undead being more like Vivian (sp?).

Yup yup

So are the others :smiley: Just 4 visual body options for the same “race”.

And on a silly tidbit about Nathanos…I played all through Days Gone before I realized Boozer was voiced by the same guy as Nathanos. O_o

1 Like

Don’t make me poke you.

1 Like

I gave up and made a Dark Ranger mog for my velf. Does that earn me a poking?

It’s this character actually, the armory’s being slow.

As for story, BfA kind of allows for that. She was so disgusted by Sylvanas that she flew into the arms of Alleria. Not the best, but at least I get chalk/blue skin.

There are pants and gloves that would work better, but I’ll have to farm Ulduar for them when I get the time.

11 Likes

I heard Nightborne make for pretty good Dark Ranger mogs, so I decided to try it out.

7 Likes

They should add Dark Ranger as a class, completely relevant to the idea of a Shadowlands

with abilities like silence, and black arrow

we got Brewmaster, Demon Hunter, and Death Knight from the original warcraft game

Dark Ranger and Necromancer are in line, and what better time than a Shadowlands experiment

5 Likes