Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

So Blizzard did mention that new character customizations would be coming in the future. With Blizzconline coming up, it is possible we’ll see more customization options get added. Maybe we’ll see some Dark Ranger customization options get added for Blood Elves then. I mean, with the whole death theme, Dark Ranger customizations and a playable San’layn race would be very fitting!

Hoping for the best for y’all! :bow_and_arrow:

10 Likes

I sure hope we do see Dark Ranger customization/San’layn allied race. I need something to cheer me up. I can’t believe I have to have three medical tests done in one day.

7 Likes

I’m keepin my fingers crossed for some big customization news during blizzconline. Hopefully the Darkfallen options are included! Also I hope your tests have good results!

4 Likes

Heres hoping we get the Dark Rangers finally!

7 Likes

Let’s hope its not Wolf-Parkinson-White is all I’m going to say. Thank you for your well wishes and support. I missed you all greatly.

5 Likes

I am here once more, to share my support of Dark Ranger/Darkfallen customization options. Here’s to hope they’ll be added in the future, if not in the first major content update of Patch 9.1.0.

6 Likes

I revised a previous mockup I did a while back to include a background nabbed from Revendreth:

(BTW Blizz, that dress needs to be moggable. Just sayin…)

15 Likes

Best of luck with everything and I wish you well.

Hopefully we get some good news on the Undead Elf options when blizzcon comes.

5 Likes

I’d absolutely totally and utterly simp and re-sub if we could make our Dark Rangers.

4 Likes

Hoping for some news and lore for you folks! And best yet, the ability to play Dark Rangers finally. Fingers crossed for something interesting come Blizzconline.

7 Likes

Oh, I’m crossing everything on my body I can cross. Either Dark Rangers or San’layn, please.

7 Likes

Bump truck backing up!

1 Like

While my current sub runs out soon, I am still offering my support.

4 Likes

My support I give.

6 Likes

On a somewhat related to Dark Ranger note…

https://www.wowhead.com/news=320948/lament-of-the-highborne-cover-by-jay-the-bard-and-patty-mattson#p4648334

3 Likes

You have my support!

4 Likes

Saw the following in a recent interview Wowhead did, under the “Customizations & Heritage Armor” section:

Any plans for more Customizations?

Jeremy Feasel said:

“Nothing in the short term but we’re always looking for ideas from players, so please continue to submit your ideas for things that you’d like to see.”

3 Likes

I dunno, considering the promise that they’d be adding new customization throughout Shadowlands, them skipping over the most popular requests, and then Jeremy says that? It sounds like a broken promise on Blizzard’s part. I mean new customization was a major selling point for Shadowlands. It’s literally the only reason I bought it after Sylvanas made my favorite character look like a fool. Then I have to struggle to keep this thread alive on top of being the target of certain individuals… It’s extremely disheartening.

9 Likes

So much this. I’m not using the horrible jewelry blood elves got, I was incredibly disappointed that nothing they added when it came to customization was anything even remotely interesting. People didn’t ask for that, I’ve seen scars and tattoos mentioned the most. Then, threads like these and allied races, and the poor Nightborne too.

The new content appeals pretty much to PvE-ers. It’s so incredibly bare bones, and to see no plans for customization anytime soon, it’s like why even bother giving ideas? We have a ton right here. We’ve been giving them for years. Yet we’re completely ignored. Not even any acknowledgement in the customization threads that they’ve seen the ideas.

Feels like a flat out and empty lie.

10 Likes

With the popularity of strictly cosmetic stuff among a large number of games, you’d think they’d have an art team that’s dedicated to it, but I’m guessing the reason they don’t is it’s not pay per item.

5 Likes