Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Visual options combined with a glyph that visually changes the ability dire beast so an arrow is shot and skeletons/undead show up instead of beasts would work nicely.

It’s surprising they don’t just start awarding them as loot whether as an actual item or as a back cosmetic item to transmog cloaks into.
Seems they’re finally adding more back options with the backpacks and the covenant stuff.

3 Likes

Dark Ranger options for belfs and/or Forsaken!

6 Likes

That makes me think of Classic animation bug using the quiver as a melee weapon…

1 Like

I’d love to have more bows in general. We’re currently in an expansion pack about death and there aren’t any cool bone bows or dark ranger themed bows. Another things is we know some Dark Rangers went with Sylvanas and stayed loyal, yet we haven’t seen any Dark Ranger loyal to her or the Horde in Shadowlands so far.

And it’d make a butt ton of sense for them to have a role in Shadowlands considering the theme and their history with Sylvanas. I hope Blizzard doesn’t forget them because that’d be a major L for them.

4 Likes

Bump for notice.

1 Like

Eh, what’s a dead girl like me doing in a place like this? Looking for her equally dead Dark Ranger sister.

4 Likes

Still here.

Still waiting.

Still… hoping.

3 Likes

Still Here! Still Waiting! Still Hoping! Still Bumping!

4 Likes

Let’s hope the grant our fairly simple and easily implemented request. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I sincerely hope so indeed. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Class preferably
Options for belfs or forsaken

And I’m back and still looking for my sisters to join me in battle 3 perfect expansions in a row for them just hand em over

2 Likes

I know and yet, here we are waiting and waiting for our sisters still. Yeah a class would be preferable, but it doesn’t seem like that’s where they’re heading.

5 Likes

Here I am backing this up!

2 Likes

Hey, ghouls just checking this thread out.

2 Likes

It seems the “huntmaster” version of “dark ranger’s pupil” was removed from the ‘memento of the dark rangers’ questline on Wowhead. Apparently Moorgoth will not recognize you as the huntmaster anymore… maybe he thinks he is the new huntmaster?

1 Like

As we approach Blizzconline (and potentially info about 9.1), I’d just like to reaffirm my support for Darkfallen (Dark Ranger/San’layn) customization options (and more) for Blood Elves (or possibly Forsaken)! Keeping my fingers crossed that they are part of 9.1!

7 Likes

Enough elf bs please, there are other races in the game too you know

There’s nothing stopping you or anyone else from making a thread asking for options for other races. This thread is asking for a specific option for Blood Elves (or possibly Forsaken).

8 Likes

Oh really? I’m going to check it out. Thank you!

Thank you! Exactly!

7 Likes

Let’s make sure Blizzard sees this thread.

5 Likes