Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Plus it might not be hard to change the dialogue at least in texts to say allied race name here instead of mortal.

1 Like

Boop bloop.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bumpity bump over the hills of snow.

Have you all given up?

1 Like

Test post, please ignore.

No. I’m just distracted right now.

Dark Ranger options for Forsaken or Belf!

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728036669436985414/787343619945529354/sameand.png

Hear, hear!

6 Likes

Big same xD that and I assume it’ll be a minute before we hear about the first patch and any assumed possible new customization options.

4 Likes

Thank you guys. I’m sorry for being needy. I’ve been very depressed lately.

2 Likes

no customization. dark ranger class please thanks.

1 Like

Class would be nice.

1 Like

Still Here pretending to be one in Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Hopefully you won’t have to pretend for long.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better! I can definitely empathize, unfortunately. Still hoping for you folks to get something good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Give Marksmanship Hunters the old Black Arrow skill back and voi la! You get the Dark Ranger class. Dark Rangers are more akin to the San’layn, seeing both are Forsaken AND Blood Elves at the same time.

At least there’s some decent Dark Ranger mog to use.

2 Likes

True. I wished we had spooky bows in shadowlands, I don’t like using guns on hunter other than dwarves or gnomes.

1 Like

I can’t stand using any bows without quivers or some excuse not to use a quiver, which pretty much leaves me with Thas’dorah and Thori’dal.

2 Likes

As someone who did archery irl and plays MM hunter it will never cease to trigger me that there’s only 1 bow in this game that gives you a quiver and that the only quiver in game is on your back and not your hips.

3 Likes

It would be great if we could mog quivers to either our back or our hip.

They could maybe tie it to the offhand slot some how? All ranged weapons are two-handed, so it’s not like we have anything equipped there to overwrite anyway.

Then, maybe they could have a toggle, back or hip for each quiver appearance.

That’d be amazing.

3 Likes