Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Really? That’s interesting. I wonder if that means anything.

1 Like

Bosses have unique grunts too, so I wouldn’t put too much stock in the grunts specifically.

2 Likes

I doubt that is gonna be the case.

Still here…

Still waiting…

5 Likes

We all wait here.

4 Likes

And wait some more…

1 Like

Blizz: We are realeasing dark rangers as a model toggle for the forsaken!

(Couldn’t resist)

I wish. I really do.

1 Like

TY for putting this out there Lancelot. I was on my warrior, doing Dragon Roar, and was thinking “man, this would be so much cooler if it was a banshee scream or something”. Looking forward to cheking this out.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Looking great, Mellow. :smiley:

2 Likes

Finally got around to doing the prepatch stuff, and got the keepsake on my 4th boss kill. Now my Dark Ranger character is even more spooky… but still not spooky enough!

Give us Dark Ranger customization, Blizzard. I wanna become the spookiest i can be!

4 Likes

I agree with you but careful with this… people get real upset when you bring it up. Had my head bitten off for suggesting it once, lol

1 Like

Feels like they went out of their way to give elves anything but DR customization.

Grey skin and red eyes? Nah here’s dark brown and teal eyes literally no one asked for.

3 Likes

I disagree, simply because paladins.

However this is implemented, I hope it’s not Hunter only. Lorash uses the assets and he’s a Rogue.

8 Likes

Agreed. I want to be able to use those assets regardless of class so my Horde mage can be a San’layn as well as my Horde Hunter be a Dark Ranger.

5 Likes

I want mine to be a warlock.

He was a dark Ranger… Uh… Ranger but after working with the Apothecaries for years he learned how to use Fel magic from them and got hooked.

3 Likes

I also really don’t care if Paladins can use the customization. It’s not like there isn’t precedent for undead Paladins and frankly, I don’t really give a flying fart in space if someone wants to RP as an undead Paladin.

And not for nothing, if Void Elves can have human skin tones & blue eyes and still be considered Void Elves, why can’t a Blood Elf (even a Paladin) have red eyes, pale skin, and still be considered a Blood Elf?

5 Likes

I agree. The only customizations that should be locked behind a Class are customizations that fit the theme of the Class, like the demonic customization Demon Hunters have. Dark Rangers can fit many Classes, and shouldn’t be locked behind Hunters only.

3 Likes