Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

It’d be nice if it was a class, but you know what people would scream at us, right? (Not that they’ve stopped screaming that at us.)

1 Like

Decided I’d try a Dark Ranger mog. Came out better than I expected. Somand was used by the Dark Rangers in WC3, so it suits. Also, I’m finally getting some use of the DK hair on a non-DK.

Since I can’t have red eyes without the hood, I went with the darker gold. They seem decently fitting since yellow was the only colour available to playable Undead until this patch.

10 Likes

Been away from the forums for awhile because i was actually playing the game. But i’m popping back in once again to show my continuing support for Dark Ranger customization!

6 Likes

Thank you~ I appreciate your continued support. :smiley:

5 Likes

I would love this no matter if it was through Blood Elf customization or Undead Elf options for the Forsaken.

6 Likes

Bump it up to keep this thread alive.

4 Likes

I appreciate everyone who has campaigned and spoken up for Dark Ranger customization, most everyone in this entire thread has been great :hugs:

5 Likes

Dark rangers for the players!

8 Likes

I would love it, if Dark Rangers could be BOTH Blood Elf customization options, AND Undead Elf options for Forsaken; quick fix is to add Elf ears to the already-existing Forsaken model.

5 Likes

I am 100% against that.

Do it right or not at all.

4 Likes

You did not read my full statement; Make Elf ears on Undead an OPTION, for those who want a Forsaken Dark Ranger, otherwise, see the Blood Elf model.

1 Like

I like your ideas, but I don’t beleive having them as BE/NE customizations is lore appropriate.

Perhaps as a model toggle for forsaken would fit better.

Oh yes, and I can see the Alliance getting Mechahumans as compensation.

Lol, nah I prefer the model toggle lfd idea.

1 Like

Jaheira was saying to add ears to Undead in addition to the skins being added to belves.

5 Likes

Exactly! That’s what I implied in my first response.

4 Likes

But this allows a form of undead paladins. If given to BE, it will lead to an uproar on the forums from forsaken players…

I apologize for missreading, however I’m still against adding belf ears to the regular forsaken model.

2 Likes

That’s ok. To each their own, as they always say.

2 Likes

Lol, I can just imagine it now… Forsaken male with long ears would look… Off.