Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Forsaken do have the option to Mimick the appearance of Dark Rangers. Red eyes and such. So you can already do this.

That said since they’re not banshees taking their bodies over again they’re a little different and may not require red eyes. Lol

4 Likes

Glad to see this thread nocking arrows left and right! I’m still trying to get an answer on the quest from Blizzard, but they have yet to answer me on twitter.

3 Likes

You’ll get an answer on release day saying play it and find out lol

LOL Then I won’t need to know anymore because I’ll find it out for myself. I mean they could tell me that they’re not at liberty to answer my question. All I want is an answer of any kind.

1 Like

You know how people are now days they all want to sound clever or just be smart @$$es lol

1 Like

I talked to one of the people working on Shadowlands and they said they’ll pass on our desire for dark rangers to the people who do customizations. I also saw him tell people that he’d relay the desire for void elves to get blood elf hair colors too.

14 Likes

It’s thoughtful of you to mention requests outside the one you’re primarily invested in :+1:

7 Likes

Why not? Everyone should get customization they’re happy with. I don’t see why void elves shouldn’t get normal hair colors.

11 Likes

Thats great news

2 Likes

Beep beep beep beep, backing up the spook’dorei truck.

5 Likes

You need some idiots to come fight you about this. Makes the thread a lot more visible. :rofl:

But, the no stress thing is good too.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll be someone chomping at the bit to argue with me. :stuck_out_tongue: They’ll get bored waiting for pre-patch and the elf hatred will consume them. Then they’ll post on my thread.

7 Likes

No! Dark Rangers are bad, and Dark Ranger Customizations would be bad too! Because reasons! You might think you want dark rangers, but trust me, you don’t. It’s a good thing that Blizzard knows that what you really want is something else. Something else that is specifically not Dark Ranger character options!!!
What you really want, is a clown nose customization, and a dark ranger battle pet!

2 Likes

Nightborne base for Kaldorei Dark Rangers?

2 Likes

Are talking playable Nightborne or NPC Nightborne?

How dare you, sir! I am woman of spooky and refined taste in customization. If I must be happy with a clown nose it will be zombie clown nose all gnarled and bulbous with warts.

(Thanks for the laugh.)

3 Likes

(Satire): Coming to the online shop Soon.™

4 Likes

I give my full support to this idea.

2 Likes

Now that the expansion has been delayed, by my guess, until December maybe they’ll have the chance to add Dark Ranger customization as well as some of the easier requests to implement.

6 Likes

One can hope.

2 Likes

That’s what I am hoping for! I mean… if they found the time to finish the Void Elf underwear for every skin tone (now on the ptr), they can find the time to to finish the underwear for the one female skintone that has no undies and enable the Darkfallen skins and eyes for Blood Elves. I don’t think that’s asking for much.

5 Likes