Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Uh?! OH, uhhh. you know what? is actually a terrible idea, terrible terrible!

:joy:

3 Likes

Yup. Patience is a virtue. Void Elves will get their turn when allied races get their full customization pass. The new skins are just an appetizer for now. The main course will have to wait till 9.1 or 9.2 probably.

4 Likes

honesty they should just make a 3rd fraction of undead

2 Likes

This is the most aggravating thing.

They should have kept the darned AR system for this stuff.

7 Likes

Well, my game time ends in 35 hours, which means no more forums for me for awhile.

I’ll see you all once the prepatch gets here! Hopefully Dark Rangers will be announced before then. Would be nice! :smile:

7 Likes

We’ll all miss you. <3 Let’s hope!

5 Likes

Come on Spook’dorei for Spooklands!

3 Likes

I would love to see Dark Ranger options. Void Elves already can pull of the looks, on Alliance side. Horde side could use the real deal, though.

5 Likes

That post is a retracted opinion and that^ is the stance I take now.

2 Likes

Welcome to camp Forsaken elf. Here’s your jacket. :coat:

4 Likes

Me simple orc, me no Alliance
No red, no play
Blue = Alliance color

4 Likes

That’s a failing of the emojis here, jackets only coming in blue.
I’ll use my level 3 to provide a better option:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hey all, how’s it doing?

1 Like

I’m alive and kicking.
get it?
all memes aside I think there gana be an allied race.
how about you?

It could be possible, yes. But I didn’t think Blizz was doing anymore ARs at least in Shadowlands.

1 Like

none have been confirmed but thats mainly because we get them every so odd patch.
we just got mecha so i think 9.1 maybe 9.2 will be allied races debut

1 Like

One Dark Ranger thing that I liked from WC3 that didn’t make it into wow was the dark ranger black smoke effect. I think the closest you can get to that is with the leather rogue set from legion, I think, that has it.
In WC3 the effect was probably there so that it’s easier to tell the difference between the Dark Ranger and Archers. But it would be cool to see that they have it in wow.
The way that the lore has NE dark rangers now, it’s almost a nod to the WC3 meta. I’m not sure why anyone would want to have Dark Ranger stuff as night elves, but I guess there are NE death knights so, why not?

2 Likes

we want dark rangers how ever we can get them that are not temporary

2 Likes

dark ranger looks shouldn’t happen until we have a dark ranger class.

a dark ranger is a banshee possessing their corpse.

now, i’d be happy as can be to have an undead elf option for forsaken. forsaken are the dead of lordaeron in general, no need for it to just be humans. there should be elves, dwarves, and gnomes even. that would be cool.