Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Well I’m back to my summer mog but the DARK RANGER shall soon appear. God I can’t wait for this expansion to be over.

3 Likes

Anyone know if Dark Rangers are doing anything on the PTR?

3 Likes

I don’t know. I haven’t had time to check out the PTR due to my housing situation and my search for a new place.

2 Likes

Haven’t been able to check. Ghouls everywhere.

3 Likes

Posting more support for Dark Ranger customization! It’s low hanging fruit and an easy win Blizz!

4 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t like easy wins, otherwise High Elves would have been added years ago.

4 Likes

It would be very easy just to flip the switch and make a lot of people happy.

4 Likes

Blizzard needs to stop being dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I guess that’s something… Maybe they’re saving the Dark Ranger Quest removed from 8.1 for Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Farts.

2 Likes

He/She should make a Orc Death Knight called DeathlyFarts or some variation.

5 Likes

I really hope Blizz does not decide to be stubborn about Dark Rangers… Like literally all of the art needed to make night elf or blood elf dark rangers already exist in the game files…

They just have to unlock it for the players, It should be so easy to implement and it would garner Blizz a lot of positiveness from the community

4 Likes

It’s weird that such an easy solution that requires so little work and would make a lot of people happy hasn’t been done yet.

Enable Skins, add Red Eyes. add Underwear, Recolor som faces, done.

5 Likes

I really hope they can continue the Dark Ranger fantasy without Sylvanas as they have amazing potential now that they’re not tied to her anymore, so it would be great to see more individuals, both on the Horde and the Alliance through their respective Elven groups.

I can understand a small amount of work required to fit them onto Blood Elves, but if they can take every tone the Blood Elves have and apply them to Void Elves, I’d like to see a portion of that effort taken to add DR/SL colors to Blood elves.

3 Likes

Still waiting for those playable Dark Rangers, Blizzard. Where are they at?

8 Likes

Big same, open up the undead skintones for BE customization! (And red eyes)

6 Likes

I think adding red eyes for death knights could work too. Either way we could use more options for elves in generally.

1 Like

They should give blood elves the death knight tones and red eyes tbh. And the undead hair colors.

4 Likes

Believe there are a lot more people asking for Dark Rangers than just those on the forum. I follow a lot of people on twitter who really want Dark Rangers as well. They’re a very popular request for Blood Elf customization.

6 Likes

Aww folks make some of the best wow art. I still have that tauren warlock art in my mind. Imagine seeing that blood elf and dark ranger art in game.

5 Likes