Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Here’s a collection of Dark Ranger Images.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcvrkWFXgAEyGNK.png

Hoping they “Flip the Switch” for them soon.

10 Likes

I love the line “I refuse to be a slave to this torment”

The last line about standing with the sin"dorei and the Horde I hope and believe alludes to them being added to Blood Elves.

7 Likes

Wow these eyes look so great wish they were in the game :confused:

9 Likes

We all do! :smiley:

6 Likes

More support for Dark Ranger stuff for belves!

6 Likes

Just got my sub running again, and i’m back to show my support for Dark Rangers! Here’s to hoping they get added soon!

7 Likes

With the introduction of tameable undead beasts is like…

Come on! we need Dark Rangers now! I wanna unironically macro “Crawling in my skin!” to every single kill command to the point that I get banned from my friends’ lists

5 Likes

+1 It isn’t hard too, just give pale skin and red eyes!

3 Likes

We haven’t forgotten our Dark Ranger brethren! Give us the customization blizz!

4 Likes

She is such a bad b. Using Sylvanas’s words against her. Velonara for leader of the forsaken!

7 Likes

At the very least, Velonara should be leader of the Dark Rangers.

8 Likes

I thought she was by default now?

8 Likes

I would think so as well. I have no issues with her now . . . as long as she is no longer loyal to Sylvanas.

5 Likes

Pretty sure she is no longer loyal. She seemed pretty miffed at Sylvanas even before she betrayed the Horde.

4 Likes

Velonara states that her loyalty is to the horde and even warns us that although many dark rangers have remained loyal to the horde some still follow Sylvanas.

SPOILER ALERT: we also know thank to the Shadow Rising novel that Evil Dead Warden night elf was kind of “forgiven” by the night elfs.

So we can conclude that now we do have canonwise both Blood Elf Dark Rangers working in the Horde still and fully loyal to the Horde and we also have a perfect Canon excuse to introduce Night Elf Dark Rangers to the Alliance.

So Blizz please do us all a favor and let us be Dark Rangers, We don’t even need to have a situation where one side gets a thing and the other does not when we do have two perfect Canon reasons for both sides to get Dark Rangers!

5 Likes

NO.

Elves do not get another bloody class until Humans do or race/class restrictions are abandoned.

Good gods, Blood Elves are already the most versatile race in the entire game (yes, they actually have access to more classes than Human).

Knock this nonsense off.

Dark Ranger is not a class? Is only race customization which everyone is getting tons of.

7 Likes

… What? ‘Ranger’ is not a people, ‘Ranger’ is a class. Unless you’re asking for undead skintones to be used outside of DK.

You are trolling or incredibly ignorant of lore… Dark Rangers are the undead blood elfs and night elfs that once followed or still follow sylvanas.

You know? the undead elf with gray skin and red eyes? They are not a class.

7 Likes

They’re… An undead elf.

A blood elf that died. And was raised.

THEY ARE NOT A UNIQUE RACE.

EDIT: Right, not seeing red anymore.

If you want undead skintones and such, that’s fine. But we do not need ANOTHER elf race.