Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

checking in to support dark ranger customizations for belfs.

and san’layn, redeemed felblood, and light-based runes/tats and farstrider tats.

also botanist druids. hehe

3 Likes

Hopefully… I made my mage which was my first character and main for long time a VE and I low key regret it :confused: and want to bring him back to being a BE! But I’d like to know what BE’s are getting before I do because if we don’t get undead BE options I may just make him a NB if ugh NB get some facial reworking.

I’m overall confuse for the moment, but mostly I just forgot how much I hated Kul Tiras questing and it bothers me not to have it completed xD which since I faction changed my mage he doesn’t have it completed so its all a mess.

If we get undead options I can use them on my warlock <3 and then give my mage blue eyes if he’s a BE which at this point seeing some peoples reactions to them I’m going to use em just cause.

5 Likes

No thanks. Let’s not have another half-hearted “this is the best you’ll ever get now” like Void Elves for High Elves.

Give us a Ranger class instead. In Shadowlands. Dark, Moon, and Wild specs. Magical bow-wielders doing magical bow-wieldy stuff.

DR skin and eyes on Blood Elves wouldn’t prevent a Ranger class from becoming playable though.

6 Likes

I’m working on a dark ranger transmog right now that will absolutely kill. Pun intended.

2 Likes

Here’s my Dark Ranger mog!

https://i.imgur.com/ZWDUlFF.jpg

8 Likes

10 Likes

Oh I like both of those. One of the problems though is hoods, which is generally considered a feature of a dark ranger, like Dark Ranger Vorel and Delaryn Summermoon.

The problem is, there are not that many options out there for mails hoods like this, particularly for Alliance, as the Horde has some nice dark PvP sets with hoods. This where I’m at now:

1 Like

I personally like this one, it even gives you reddish eye glow:

Tbh I wish it was available on Horde.

Here’s how it looks on me:

That mog just makes me wish I was playing a Dark Ranger on the Horde. sigh

As for unhooded Dark Rangers, there is Dark Ranger Loralen.

4 Likes

Very nice! - that hood goes well with the Ren’dorei armor set. I see you are on Proudmoore too, so I’ll be on the look out for a stylish void elf hunter who isn’t me :blush:

3 Likes

BTW, not to necro this thread, I decided that this Chosen Dead set is going to be the basis of my dark ranger transmog. That leaves out the fearless purple hood with red eyes, but there’s an identical brown hood with yellow eyes option that I could use, and I may pick up soon. The Ruthless set really goes best with the gold/green/purple Titanstrike appearance as your weapon (especially the red laser scope), and guns are not what I would want a dark ranger to use - just bows or crossbows. I would expect to get some pretty awesome looking bows in SL that reflect the dark ranger theme as well.

2 Likes

I can get behind this. I love the gray skin and red eyes look.

3 Likes

Do want this.

3 Likes

Keep in mind that your artifact appearance is no longer going to be tied to your spec. You won’t have to go with the gun for BM.

3 Likes

Keep this thread in the spotlight. If you guys want this like I do, it’s best to keep this thread humming.

5 Likes

I feel I should point out in this thread that you can tame Undead Pets in Shadowlands.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EesAlmZUEAATbh4.png

Not exactly Dark Ranger stuff but it shows they are opening undead themes.

4 Likes

Dark rangers customization should be a thing. Heck we already have npc skins both for blood elfs and night elfs to Get it and also lore wise excuses for both to exist!

Let us be edgy!

4 Likes

Give me skeletal or rotting undead cats and it’ll be perfect. Really, we should have more undead beasts than we do.

4 Likes

My hunter is definitely getting one of those Undead Vultures.

3 Likes

My Forsaken Hunter will love this.

4 Likes