Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Here’s more support for these customization options!

4 Likes

Night elves too please, I’m also a little sad that my night elf didn’t get red eyes and pale skin when being apart of the venthyr after finishing a ritual to join.

3 Likes

I’d love Undead Night Elves myself. Dark Rangers for both races would be great, in addition to San’layn for Blood Elves and Court of Farondis Spectors for Night Elves.

2 Likes

Forsaken Thalassian dark ranger allied race skins :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Came here to check on DR news, but sending you positive energy, and hoping everything works out :heart:

4 Likes

Me too, pal. Me too. I have a lot on my plate right now and your positivity is much needed.

4 Likes

I am hoping dark ranger skins and eyes are shown soon, and that they are worth the wait.

5 Likes

Reposting this mockup here, with hope.

8 Likes

I feel so undead pretty.

4 Likes

Oi, bumpity boopity.

3 Likes

Hope we get the Dark ranger customizations!

5 Likes

Here’s more support for Darkfallen/Dark Ranger/San’layn customization options for Blood Elves! C’mon Blizz! This is low hanging fruit and an easy win for you! Don’t miss this great opportunity to make players happy!

4 Likes

So I’ve been discussing these options in other threads, and I saw a concept for red and black eye colors for Void Elves and I felt that the designs would be great for Blood Elves as well for Dark Ranger and San’layn appearances, as seen in the following picture.

https:/ /wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/939985.png

3 Likes

Black ones could look great on darkfallen.

7 Likes

Thanks for posting the image, I’m only TL2 at the moment. That’s what I figured too for the black eyes. I like the red with the black sclera myself, but the slitted eyes would be great for San’layn in general. Having them in different colors would also be amazing.

3 Likes

I’d love them as well if they looked less old gods-y. Instead of purple/orange/yellow, they could be different shades of red and have black slits. Or the other way around, black eyes and red slits.

4 Likes

The whole reason they are allowing for Sandfury and Wildhammer is so players can be how they see their character. Not everyone has survived all the wars Azeroth has seen. Elves have seen a large number of dead.

Player fantasy is really about being Dark Rangers. It is one of the more requested ones. That and San’layn seen more often than Magisters or even Blood Knights (that are easier to do with the tabards and certain transmogs).

3 Likes

Hopefully something this week :confused: though I keep saying that nearly every week.

3 Likes

I made a mockup of a Dark Ranger with the Night Elf long hair (hairstyle 1) edited into a deep black colour. Thought I should post it here.

8 Likes

Yeah, me too. But the recent post said that they’d be adding more customization options. I don’t know if that means to Blood Elves or not. I just hope they see this thread and recognize the demand for these options.

2 Likes