Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Odd thing is I haven’t found that petition they mentioned yet.

Was it satire? Did they forget? We need to know!

1 Like

I would to see the Dark Ranger options added for Blood Elves. They could tweak the Undead model, to integrate Dark Rangers as Undead as well. I would love to see the Dark Ranger options, alongside the San’layn options. Both are types of Blood Elf as well as Undead at the same exact time. They’re the perfect mixture of two currently-existing races.

3 Likes

I hope they aren’t just poking fun at us.

5 Likes

I feel like they forgot.

As I mentioned in the San’layn thread, they mention a lot of stuff, they just either forgot or never got to it yet.

2 Likes

I doubt they did it to poke fun at anyone. They don’t seem particularly vindictive. They probably just forgot, so people should just bring it up on their videos.

1 Like

Book is out tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m very skeptical of that video if there’s no petition that exists.

2 Likes

The only thing that made me slightly sad was they only mentioned red eyes no comment on the undead skintones.

3 Likes

I want to like posts, but silly Blizzard limits me on likes. :confused:

3 Likes

I rewatched it several times.

She seemed to be genuine in her request for dark ranger stuff. The implication of a petition was a joke along with the giant hashtag to drive home how wanted it is. They made a similar one earlier with “Skillshare link in the description.”

To problem is she has no inflection. So it’s hard to tell her humor.

1 Like

I got Shadows Rising today, but sadly I won’t be able to start on it until tomorrow.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Why’s that?

2 Likes

House work.

1 Like

Pft that can wait

1 Like

Not where I live.

2 Likes

This is Balesong’s alt, I have to move soon so I won’t be on as often as I’d like. Could I count on you all to keep this thread active, please?

6 Likes

I would love to! Dark Ranger looks come in a close Second, following San’layn, in my opinion. If we can’t have one, we should get the other. But…why not have both?

3 Likes

I’ve been a bit busy the past few days (and for the rest of the week) myself but checking back for updates on this request periodically, I do hope we see news soon.

3 Likes

BOTH! Yessss!

3 Likes

While waiting for the real deal, here’s a way you can RP your Blood Elf hunters as Dark Rangers until we get the actual red eyes and skin options necessary!

https://i.imgur.com/67GK4yj.jpg

3 Likes