Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Sadly nothing on anything relevant. Oh well. Hopefully you guys will be able to eventually play your characters as dark rangers.

10 Likes

It was underwhelming as usual. I can’t believe that they dedicated an entire stream just for that… and made us wait for it too (I understand waiting because of current events deserved it more.)

6 Likes

I kinda figured they’d say nothing of much relevance to customizations and such.

But I had hoped I was wrong. Lol

4 Likes

Agreed, i’d love that.

1 Like

Yeah, I had a silly little hope that they’d say something in the way of customization too. Even maybe something less predictable than what we got.

6 Likes

Bumparooni!

Dark Ranger skins for the blood elves!

8 Likes

Most of it we already knew.

Kinda our faults for expecting Blizzcon Levels but still.

2 Likes

It’s that they postponed it like it was important I think that threw some of us.

4 Likes

Yeah, we had a lot of time to hype ourselves up as a result.

Now, beta is a kinda big announcement but not something that needs a stream.

And putting it off implied they had a large amount of stuff to say.

2 Likes

It was a waste of time. Their time should have been spent doing something else, but the announcement of beta was nice. Though, it’s not like we wouldn’t have know that next Wednesday.

2 Likes

Still thinking Velonara, the BFA toy, the new book, might all add up and contribute to playable DR customization on BEs. Little tid bits to excite but nothing of substance… and BE customization so lackluster I would like to see something of substance coughs A SECOND VISUAL THEME BLIZZARD

3 Likes

I can’t wait to read the book and see this hint. <3

3 Likes

I’m very curious what that hint is too…

3 Likes

Three more days.

1 Like

If you think of High Elf options going to both as being given the “plain” option, and Void Elves get a voidy option on top of the plain one, it only makes sense for Blood Elves to get a bloody option too.

I mean, there’s the gold eyes but that doesn’t really change too much. Maybe if they were all lightforged looking it would be an equivalent of the void stuff, but then it would take away from the Lightforged Draenei’s uniqueness. That just leaves the red eyed “bloody” San’layn/Dark Ranger theme.

4 Likes

That’s too long. XD

2 Likes

Taliesin & Evitel mentioned Dark Rangers and starting a petition for them.

5 Likes

Well it’s nice to know people are noting the lack of the requested Dark Ranger customizations being included this far :confused: hopefully something like this is easy enough to implement and be announced sooner.

5 Likes

That’s nice of them, they’ve got a bit more influence.

3 Likes