Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

These are the only new customizations iv wanted since it was announced.

Such a bummer seeing literally every random thing they add except the one people actually ask for.

4 Likes

It also seems silly to not add them when the work has already been done and all they need to do is flip the switch.

4 Likes

It would be so easy with Velonaras comments on staying Horde with her kin.

5 Likes

Now is really the time to add it. Everything is in order.

6 Likes

Well said.

3 Likes

And hopefully soon so BE fans can have a win we feel good about. And this would be a second distinct visual theme.

I’m curious about the July 8 thing but tbh idk stuff like that feels like they’ll talk about end game things and stuff I care less about. But I guess we shall see.

6 Likes

Maybe. But they have been waiting to upload Void Elf customizations. So it might be connected.

Or it might not be.

Aye, I think it’s gonna be useless information. Ion is too concerned with game play rather than lore or story.

His words over the years really show he has no clue about the games lore.

4 Likes

I mean if he just wants to say and here’s new BE customizations. With no real explanation I’m fine with that too lol. I just hold out hope for something but yeah this actual designated day I have to hold my breath for any customization announcements, I feel like it’s just geared to the other stuff.

7 Likes

I’d be fine with just the undead skin and red eyes, but I thought listing little extras would spur more conversation and keep this thread alive. I too hope that Ion mentions blood elf customization along the lines that we’ll get some of the things we wanted as well as other requests for all the other races too. But we might be disappointed if we put too much hope into the stream.

4 Likes

Oh for sure more options like make up, hairstyles, gothic jewelry, etc would be great too. But for instant gratification with very little effort, Blizzard could enable what already exists for players (once the female skin gets undies which I recently realized they do not have but the males do in a unique color no less).

5 Likes

I hope the red eyes happen, but also orange.

6 Likes

I hope we see a cinematic! But i doubt it lol!

Many eye colors bound to spell casting schools as an option. I got nothing.

I was pondering this the other day and could really get behind some Dark Ranger stuff like red eyes.

8 Likes

It’s what I hope to see very soon for BEs that and our tattoo options.

8 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/dSqoo6K.png

Dropping this here as well; what if rather than making the NPC DR skin playable, it was the DK skins that got un-bound from DK, and thus be able to choose different eye colors (and the respective eye glow over the eyelids, which is also a separate asset now)

Mostly because at least the DK skins have 3 faces, while the NPC DR one just has one, but also because it’s just more options than just pale and it’s all about the potential of mixing and matching stuff.

8 Likes

Grandma dark ranger still wants her red eyes.

1 Like

I have heard so many interesting theories on more BE stuff, I really hope this is coming soon, and Blizzard sees the demand for this and how easy it would be with them having set up Velonara so well!

3 Likes

There’s so much demand I don’t see why they wouldn’t at least implement somethings we’ve asked for.

5 Likes