Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread

Same here! I want both San’layn and Dark Ranger looks.

4 Likes

Yeah, me too. Id be so happy if either one of those became player options.

2 Likes

Me too. I’d be so full of joy.

2 Likes

Bump? Bumpity?

Bumpity bump?

1 Like

Bazgak made a great thread today, and I see it working for most sub-race requests, so I’ll link.

Plus I like Bazgak and am happy to use my “platform” to spread his word for something like this. He has great ideas. I’ll let someone more knowledgeable twist his ideas into fitting undead blood elves.

Maybe they don’t need his ideas, I’m not too sure and too lazy to think it out right now, plus I’m in the mood to spam his thread.

5 Likes

Yes please! We could have some Dark Rangers who stayed loyal to the Horde rather than Sylvanas, choosing to return home to Quel’thalas and take up residence in the Ghostlands, helping to fight off any errant Undead leftover in Quel’thalas, returning to the original roles they held in life rather than going down Sylvanas’s path.

1 Like

Canonically, most Dark Rangers did stay loyal to the Horde. This fact is reflected when you talk to Dark Ranger Velonara near the Embassy after watching the council form.

Bagzak always posts well thought out and interesting/good ideas. Another quality I admire in Bagzak is that he/she is always polite and civil even despite the occasional rude poster. Thank you for linking the thread for me to check out.

4 Likes

Why not? They gave Belf skins to Velfs so yeah let’s have those Dark Ranger options.

2 Likes

I’m happy for the people who wanted High Elves, but yeah… we no longer have anything that makes our race standout. No special customization (besides the yellow eyes, I think) unique to us while Velf have void options. Dark Ranger options would be a great way to make up for this.

3 Likes

Forever waiting news on this, I think it should be easy enough to do, and their stance on player agency just gives me such hope for it!

I for one want my character to be a fallen loyalist of the Fourth War raised by Sylvanas at some point, as a reward for loyalty! Really rooting for these options :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll see something today about Dark Ranger customization.

1 Like

Bump Bumpity.

There’s that San’layn thread that’s been going strong for years. We could get those.

3 Likes

Problem is I’m worried they won’t be doing this after doing that.

3 Likes

That’s why we need to keep this thread going. It’ll show how much we want this and that we’re not going to give up.

3 Likes

People really enjoy responding to my first post here dunno why
Sorry if that seems a bit “snap-y” but this isn’t the first time someone has responded to that old post about something I’ve already addressed.

1 Like

Nothing today. :confused: Happy for the tauren, though and the Helm of Domination High Res model is awesome.

1 Like

Fem belves got some bracelets to make them look even more like princesses (which to be fair looks really good).

Tauren stuff looks great though and is more than well deserved, tauren deserve a lot more than most races. I hope orcs get at least a tiny bit of something soon, just as a tide over. I’d be fine if all we got for the next month and a half was the pre-existing Blackrock and Dragonmaw skin tones.

That said, I do still hope for dark rangers quite a bit, among plenty of other things. #ForestTrollsPlease

3 Likes

Hmmm I thought it was said both male and females will get access to the bracelets which is fine by me, I want to be dripping in wealth! Upper Echelon mode activate!

2 Likes