Dalaran destroyed? What's the count now?

That’s an interesting angle. Perhaps a noble who stands to gain from continued war funds some type of attack on the Horde in order to try to destroy Anduins truce and start another war.

I don’t know if he technically was a faction or racial leader, but he was a huge name and I would consider him a leader.

Or just recognize that we are always at war against something, not necessarily each other.

For instance, we just beat the Primalists and Fyrakk in a war, and next time we are going at war with a knife and her spiders :smiley:

2 Likes

Are they the Spiders from Mars?

1 Like

Nah, according to a great Orc researcher, they are spiders from the under the ground lol

<Crawgol’s handwriting is large and uneven, little better than a childlike scrawl.>

The sillu- scilla- {Several misspellings are crossed out} silithid are bug-type animals, not vegetables (at least without a fight). They live in the under the ground, except when they are not. Some of them fly? (I think).

They taste REAL BAD.

Most silithid are made of bug parts. They have between none and eightish legs (depending on how they died?)

Burning makes them die. They have shells (called “cara pieces” because they are made from cara obviously) that can’t be stabbed unless you do it hard.

They can dig fast but I don’t know how fast because they dig in the dirt.

THE ORIGIN OF THE SILITHID

Almost all silithid come from holes, usually in the ground.

I know that book is about the Silithid but everything it says is also applicable for the Nerubians lol

3 Likes

Damn. Was hoping that made Xal’atath David Bowie

This is a peculiar line.

2 Likes

Well, holes in space would make them the Zerg.

TIL there is a zerg presence at the center of our Milky Way galaxy.

1 Like

Flagged for having an on-topic opinion. Love these forums. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

More likely because some people consider his daily posting of similar subjects spam.

2 Likes

The Scarlet Crusade are bad guys?

This is such a repetitive and inane comment. Is this like a dog whistle or something? There’s gotta be more substantive thought behind this, or otherwise, why would they make the effort in the first place?

So what do you really want?

Ok I’m back from getting groceries.

Anyways I propose the Alliance destroys Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon, Razor Hill, Crossroads and Stonard and in return the Horde launch an attack on Gilneas but the alliance lures them into a trap and destroys Gilneas themself while inflicting massive losses on the Horde.

War doesn’t exclusively mean faction vs faction.

Good riddance.

1 Like

I don’t believe that players can’t understand that the Horde are the good guys in this tale.

And during this, Anduin, Jaina, Greymane, and Tyrande all die. And they are all replaced with people that have no actual power.

I am down.

1 Like

Anduin is already the Alliance version of Baine, replacing his death father.
Tyrande and Jaina lost their cities already so they can’t die.

Best I can go is Greymane and I’ll throw in Gelbin.

Nope. They all have to die. And specifically be replaced by people with no actual battle power.

2 Likes

That just sounds like some bad rp.

Lets just keep with what we are going with and have splinter cells of groups for the Alliance and Horde that will never work with the other faction. To this end they work to sabotage peace efforts.

The Alliance group intercepts food rations to Westfall framing undead for it. The Horde group sabotages peaceful logging in Ashenvale and frames night elves. Mix in some assassinations/ attempts on key figures, small groups fighting over resources or just long held grudges and you have your war back while still giving people that want to mix factions the veneer of peace.

2 Likes

They’re replaced with Topper McNabb and Budd, the true powers of the cosmos.

3 Likes