Daily Per-Character Dungeon Limit Update

Adamantite ore is gonna be so cheap!

Itā€™s almost as if you didnā€™t even ready the last sentence of of Kaivaxā€™s postā€¦

Instance limits never bothered bots.

3 Likes

All yā€™all shills posting on retail accounts. Doubt you even play Classic, let alone will play TBC Classic.

2 Likes

Garbage. There was 50+ rogues in BRD pick pocketing, bot groups in strat/scholo, hunter/mage bots in DME, and the open world littered with them right up to the server turning off this morning. Little improvement in any detection/banning the entirety of Classic. No fixes for environment/pathing exploits and no punishment for FREQUENT abusers.

This makes the game ultimately worse to make up for the arbitrary 2 week time limit youā€™ve given with prepatch so mages can continue to abuse environment and mob pathing in dungeons to power level characters for cash.

And now world first is going to be a gandalf farming lobster in a tucked away stay solo-instance. Donā€™t act like you didnā€™t get any reports and didnā€™t watch the dozens Taiwanese/chinese mages in Slave Pens all beta.

We told you.

5 Likes

Everything after that was ignored. Insults never work for getting people to pay attention to you.

1 Like

Bots were already doing that even in classic. Stop settling for punishments that do nothing to fix the problem but would affect legitimate players.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been reporting them dont worry friend.

1 Like

Only way blizz will combat bots is by removing their incentive. Add the wow token.

Here it is again for the whiners in the back. Cool your jets. This will only be temporary.

I play both, but honestly I only did a handful of dungeons for classic. SL dungeons arenā€™t appealing so I plan to give TBC a run for the money. The PvP has to be better as well

But what about Kitty power shifting?

1 Like

Please donā€™t.

5 Likes

Retail is infested with bots. Sharding just hides it. The token did not magically stop botting.

Furthermore I really donā€™t get these terrible takesā€¦ like bots can easily get multiple characters up and running and circumvent the very thing yall are acting like was a fix. When in reality it was actual players being punished.

Good change.

1 Like

Thank you!

Except the 30 instance cap does nothing to stop botters. They either switch to a different realm after 6 hours or use more accounts.

Please hire actual GMs to take care of bots.

1 Like

Correct. Weā€™re doing a 24-30 hour dungeon grind on TBC release. Obviously, this isnā€™t ā€œthe usualā€ for us. The last time I played 20+ hours straight was the Classic release. This cap wouldā€™ve ended out dungeonfest about 12-14 hours in, which sucks. Thanks for lifting the cap. Put it back in a week after release if you want to, but those first few days please NO CAP.

@wushinom and other feral druidsā€¦ give it time. You are the most OP class in TBC so calm down and wait your turn :stuck_out_tongue:

leave me out of this. im happy for the change.

Kaivax,

How will Blizzard address the 5 instance per hour cap when the instance servers inevitably crash during launch? Will that restriction be lifted as well?

Thank you.