Daily Per-Character Dungeon Limit Update

And humans who are virtually indistinguishable from bots.

I’m just ready to get into Outland and start doing some quests. It’s going to be fun!

2 Likes

You realize mages can’t pull everything and aoe them down now right there’s an aoe cap… maybe read some patch notes before crying here…

Was thinking exactly the same thing Dwarfeus!

Players express their universal dislike of the instance cap… Blizz evaluates it, decides to remove it and promises to take another look at it later in the expansion.

Players express their universal dislike over the lack of instant mail… Blizz puts it in.

Now if they could just do the same thing with the lack of guild banks… :smiley:

1 Like

This is precisely part of the reason why we should not be happy. This reversal must not be temporary. A limitation of 30 instances per 24-hour period was never in Vanilla and was never in TBC. There should be no question that this limitation was a complete and total failure and did nothing to stop botting. It should never be reinstated.

3 Likes

You mean resto? Then yes I agree. Feral druid in TBC is a B tier class.

#SomeChanges tho…lmao outstanding

Now give us race change.

Not to be a downer, but it’s temporary. Though, this should help the folks getting to high levels within the two weeks.

But why is it there needed to be limitations that weren’t there to begin with? You already know people aren’t gonna be happy when this reverts back to “30 times a day.”
Just leave it alone is my 2 cents.

Very cool, thank you. My guildies + friends very much appreciate this change, for however long it will be implemented. For sake of clear communication and planning on our end, could you folks give us 1-2 weeks notice before re-implementing the instance cap?

Good job, hope you can extend prepatch!

Fix the boys already. Fix the flyhacks at least.

2 Likes

Its nice to finally feel heard. THANKS FOR LISTENING BLIZZARD. REEEEEEE

SO HAPPY about this. Thank you for letting us play the game the way we want! Now about those invisible walls… <3

Great change, thanks :pray:t3:

Glad you noticed. Too bad they don’t care :confused:

Good move Thank you!

thanks for complying blizzard

Thank you Kaivax, but please destroy the bots. As many as you can as quickly as you can.

1 Like

Unfortunately this doesn’t work. Bots are just as prevalent in retail as they are in classic, token or no.

1 Like

Retail = / = classic

The implementation of the token into classic doesn’t have to be identical to retail. Not only that but the value, the ability to make gold, the things to spend it on… all different… absolutely nothing relative between them outside of the fact that the currency has the same name. In retail gold has no value, in classic it does have value.

Also… no you won’t eliminate bots by adding the token… but you will destroy their biggest incentive while simultaneously making your game better overall because people will have money to actually play instead of having to buy it from China … which is required in 2021 classic