Daily Per-Character Dungeon Limit Update

Do you have any plans for mechanisms that will actually lower the number of bots?

2 Likes

bots won

If you could clarify this pre-patch matter as well, I’d be appreciative.

Oh piss off. Bots were unaffected by the instance cap. This was only a negative for legitimate players and nothing else.

2 Likes

Nope, they just open the flood gates to allow them to farm instances en masse without a daily limit.

Yeah, smart move everyone for supporting this change. You just made a negative long term impact on the game for a short term gain.

Players have been opposed to this change from the day it was implemented.

See here:

Bots had already won when this change was used as a cover for any actual attempt at a widespread ban on botters.

2 Likes

Lol, good one!

Adamantite ore is gonna be so cheap!

It’s almost as if you didn’t even ready the last sentence of of Kaivax’s post…

Instance limits never bothered bots.

3 Likes

All y’all shills posting on retail accounts. Doubt you even play Classic, let alone will play TBC Classic.

2 Likes

Garbage. There was 50+ rogues in BRD pick pocketing, bot groups in strat/scholo, hunter/mage bots in DME, and the open world littered with them right up to the server turning off this morning. Little improvement in any detection/banning the entirety of Classic. No fixes for environment/pathing exploits and no punishment for FREQUENT abusers.

This makes the game ultimately worse to make up for the arbitrary 2 week time limit you’ve given with prepatch so mages can continue to abuse environment and mob pathing in dungeons to power level characters for cash.

And now world first is going to be a gandalf farming lobster in a tucked away stay solo-instance. Don’t act like you didn’t get any reports and didn’t watch the dozens Taiwanese/chinese mages in Slave Pens all beta.

We told you.

5 Likes

Everything after that was ignored. Insults never work for getting people to pay attention to you.

1 Like

Bots were already doing that even in classic. Stop settling for punishments that do nothing to fix the problem but would affect legitimate players.

1 Like

I’ve been reporting them dont worry friend.

1 Like

Only way blizz will combat bots is by removing their incentive. Add the wow token.

Here it is again for the whiners in the back. Cool your jets. This will only be temporary.

I play both, but honestly I only did a handful of dungeons for classic. SL dungeons aren’t appealing so I plan to give TBC a run for the money. The PvP has to be better as well

But what about Kitty power shifting?

1 Like

Please don’t.

5 Likes