D4 event and griefers

no, you’re making incorrect assumptions and aspersions, based on your feelings.

not as “cringe” as trying to use a verb as an adjective to try and act “fire”.
(there, did I use that right? I’m old, idk)

1 Like

My feelings are that people that can’t play with others in a civilized manner should be banned or barred from even doing the event because clearly they can’t play with people in a normal environment and behave themselves.

LMFAO! Sorry you can’t see how cringe you and others that do this are, I mean I’ve never seen someone so bothered by wanting to improve gameplay and enjoyment for others but here you are being beyond cringe about it because you want to be able to harass and grief others as well as promote others that harass and grief others.

2 Likes

do what?

I mean… I spend most of my time here doing exactly that.
Helping new players, getting people back on track when they’re lost on quest chains, helping people with work-arounds while they wait for bug fixes, yeah… I’m a pretty awful person.
Clearly my only intent is to harass and grief. :upside_down_face:

I understand that people don’t like other people having fun.
I’ve offered advice on how to cope.
…but people don’t want to cope.
They want to complain.
They want Blizzard to waste dev time on something completely pointless, when they can take control of the situation and deal with it themselves.

The Goblin wanders a long way from the area it spawns and i’m not entirely certain the direction and path are predetermined which might be the issue with putting down a no clownery zone.

1 Like

i haven’t seen one evade yet, and some of them have been kited pretty far from the portal… i can’t even tell if he’s getting kited, or if he’s just trying his very best to run away.

after all of the stressing and griping going on over this, in a few days, the new complaint will be “there aren’t enough people to kill the gobo” :zipper_mouth_face:

I downloaded the WA tracker for the events, been to two zones now, and no icon or portal ever spawned. Half the people on the server act like they never even heard of the event. Is it bugged or is this one of those 'There is no war in Ba-Sing-Se" kind of events?

People put target dummies for their AOE just hit the dummy and itll hit the dude.

I’ve been to several events where people said the lag caused them to be unable to target and attack the goblin. Ive had a couple where the game is a slide show of seeing the thing spawn with 2/3rds life and about 4 pictures later dead. Inputs getting eaten when there are multiple turnips, people spamming sunflower, and adding as much noise as they can does in fact harm player experience.

2 Likes

Im at one right now…every toon is 50 ft high…multiple target dummies are on portal and the stupid sunflower is constant…just annoying.

1 Like

Just aoe when the timer runs down.

Well the macro usually works. I screwed that one up…I didnt realize I was on my DR mount :rofl:

No one said it does?
People need to be able to tag it as soon as it comes out of the portal cos beyond the first few moments it’s up some peoples games start lagging dropping frames etc and the chance of being able to tag with that carnage deminishes.
And no, hitting a macro and spell when the games lagging and freezing does not guarentee it works, very often it doesn’t register server side meaning people miss the tags.

4 Likes

sigh we’re gonna need more turnips…

1 Like

I’m always astounded by the lack of forethought by this team :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve been busy all afternoon but it is, instead of doing the right thing and acting like an adult while claiming to be old you prefer promoting people that harass and grief others it’s really sad honestly, you are a cringe person and after this reply I’m not bothering to interact with you anymore because you are an absolutely terrible person in my book that should act your age if you are actually as old as you claim. Period.

4 Likes

Are you EU or NA? This is the WA I’m using for NA: https://wago.io/ENiDqiFZP

Yep, 10 years from now players are going to be in trade chat reminiscing about “that time you trolled the goblin portal back in DF so others couldn’t get a tag”.

Fond memories of a fun time playing world of warcraft…NOT!

It’s griefing and trolling plain and simple.

In any other MMO those accounts would have been deleted already by the GMs. Try it in FF and see how long your account survives.

Don’t start with the “Well then go play XXX”. I already do. I also play WoW and would like to do so without all the trolls and griefers.

3 Likes

GET THAT TARGET DUMMY OFF MY LAWN!!!

Lol, It’s just a game and just people being silly.

1 Like

here’s the thing.
I AM acting my age.
I’m not asking for solutions to be handed to me.
I’m attempting to provide solutions, and every single one of them is blocked.

This is entirely predictable.

You don’t want solutions.

You want to create scenarios which could impact “some people” under the most extreme of circumstances, and pretend that the event is going to be like this for the entire time it runs.

…and while you’re at it, you’re assuming that I’m one of the people who are being “naughty”, simply because I don’t want to block people from having fun and messing around in a GAME.

Having an opinion doesn’t need to be a selfish thing.
…and attempting to offer information which can help… is not selfish or bad or “cringe” either.

careful, you’ll get called a toxic griefer for thinking it’s ok for people to not act like they’re at a funeral.

1 Like