Customer Service

I managed to go through 8 ticket responses and I still never received an answer from a single GM. Once I finally said, I will keep this going till I get answer, they send me a warning that I am taking advantage of their customer service.

This company is a joke lol.

9 Likes

That’s next level gass-lighting. Ignore you until you flip out and then yell at you for a lack of patience.

6 Likes

humor us.

what was the question?

7 Likes

You have perked my curiosity what is troubling you this morning

1 Like

The flimsy concept of faction-specific titles.

Which, generally switch to their counter part.

i.e. Peacekeeper (alliance) - Masked Chuckler (horde), all of the Siege of Orgrimmar titles, the Warlords of Draenor Nemesis Quest titles.

When I asked why these switch, but mine do not, I never received an actual answer.

I EARNED the horde slayer and servant of n’zoth achievements. When I faction changed, my achievement switched to the alliance slayer, but I never received the title. I also still had the Servant of N’zoth title, but I lost the toy.

so… stuff which a GM can’t help with.

what was the point to opening 8 tickets?

i’m guessing that the first response would have been that this is a development issue, and there’s nothing GMs can do to bypass restrictions which are applied during faction changes, and to come post about it on the forum if you want to see something changed.

…so why not just do that, instead of pretending it’s a CS issue?

3 Likes

No, you guessed incorrectly. They said, this is as intended.

To which I then asked, why does it switch on the other instances of this situation.

To which they danced around the question and never answered it.

THE CS ISSUE, WHICH IS CLEARLY STATED ABOVE, IS THEM NOT EVER ANSWERING THE QUESTION AND THEN GIVING ME A WARNING.

For someone who seems to live on these forums, your reading comprehension is poor at most.

6 Likes

As a customer service worker, you are a blight.

They already told you they can’t do what you asked them to, which is something that has been known for years that when you xfer factions your WPVP titles don’t follow.
Do you think they’re “refusing” to help you just because they don’t feel like it? Because that’s wrong.
imo they should just ban you from using the support service, honestly. You’ve already demonstrated you do not care.

20 Likes

Here’s the support article stating it’s intended:

If you’re trying to ask a GM “why?” then you’re wasting your time. They’re not a part of the development team which is why they can’t answer it for you.

12 Likes

I think somewhere in the faction change process they basically tell you that there is a risk associated with changing factions.

Oh god, one of the self-righteous service workers on their moral high ground.

1 Like

Your name must be Karen. Hi, Karen.

8 Likes

You honestly don’t deserve Alliance titles that you didn’t earn.

You may have had them on Horde, but that was Horde not Ally.

Of course, you know the difference between factions, since you betrayed your own.

3 Likes

which means… i didn’t guess incorrectly.

…and you want to tell me I’ve got comprehension issues?

mk.

6 Likes

I switched to horde.

we know

2 Likes

You beat me to the punch, though your response is much better than my own.

Also, hello perl :wave:

3 Likes

You remind me of someone I am currently dealing with in the real world. They want me to approve an additional payment to them. I won’t because it’s not in their contract and they keep getting progressively louder, saying “that wasn’t the deal!” yet they won’t address the issue that they signed a contract stating it was, in fact - the deal.

There is literally nothing I can do but they seem to think if they get louder they’re going to win. They aren’t.

:cookie:

12 Likes

But they answered the question:

You just didn’t like the answer. Stop being a petulant child.

16 Likes

To be honest the attitude you’re displaying here gives me a decent explanation of why you received (and likely deserved) a warning. You’re flat out bullying people who likely can’t do anything for you and have expressed that.

I have many issues with the game, but the CS always seems to be good.

6 Likes

You didn’t earn Alliance titles, you earned Horde titles.

3 Likes