Custom RP Desktop Maker (Easy DIY Art System)

Desktops are a personal thing, unique to every person and character. With this modular system, you can create a custom desktop or tabletop unique to your rp character. With this DIY kit you can quickly and easily make a custom character desktop or tabletop for your RP characters!

This modular kit includes over 450 assets that you can use to help bring your character and their letter writing to life! Included in this kit are a number of wax seals for major factions such as Horde & Alliance. These wax seals were made using the Sonceri wax seal maker.

To make your own custom character desktop simply:
-Go to the Google Drive link provided below
-Save a tabletop graphic of your choice to your computer
-Save the item graphics you want to have on your character’s desktop
-Import / Upload them into a graphic website or program of your choice, arrange, save and share!

Your finished desktop is yours to use as you want for rp for free, without crediting me.

Modular Desktop System Here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18Pwl3IVqNWWHHsszJ6GQTM8es0pN5OuC?usp=sharing

16 Likes

Wow, what a fun little thing!

I always mention and describe Axiann’s desk when meeting new characters. I finally created it! All it’s missing is candles, which was not includes in the bundle. But that’s okay!

3 Likes

I love the desk you made!

The only reason there are not lights like candles is that from the top-down perspective they don’t look right or work. I really tried hard to find something good, but didn’t find anything that worked. I am keeping an eye out for any options that might come out in future patches.

1 Like

Thanks friend! I love this!

2 Likes

A fun little distraction to stay up way too late making, ah hah hah… I also added in my own little cobwebs to sell the ambiance.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEwdOP8j1U/KjFkpL-EO_wAMAg1XYrOBA/view?utm_content=DAEwdOP8j1U&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

2 Likes

Oh, I should find cobwebs and add them. That is a great touch.

1 Like

Okay, this is legit. Have an extra :blue_heart: !

2 Likes

Quick announcement! The modular desktop maker just had an expansion! I added over 30 new assets to the desktop maker based on popular requests and feedback I got from users.

New: various critters, more weapons, more food item options, professional crafting tools, and more misc daily items such as individual keys and MORE BOOKS! Below is just a small sample of the new items added.

And lots more! Feel free to send me ideas and suggestions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A few more assets were added today, bringing the total to well over 500 unique assets in the modular desktop and tabletop art maker.

A number of creatures such as pet cats, and imps were added as well as lights.

Thanks for the feedback. Have fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Giving this is a bump!! This is perfect for anything from personal little projects to enhancing your guild discord to your own private discord RP!!!

Support these people creating assets to make wow RP more robust and lively, show people these sorts of things!!

3 Likes

Thank you <3

The next asset pack will have more of a Horde focus. If anyone has requests for any particular weapons or items, let me know.

1 Like

Oh! I have some I could think of. Wolf skulls/Animal skulls and fur pelts I think could be nice! Tankards, food haunches, perhaps mystic orbs/fortune telling or scrying bowls. Rustic knives. I have no idea if a mortar and pestle exists in game. Butterflies?
For me Horde aesthetic is less hard iron and shabby (which is still good for those who want it ) But more…rustic, hand made and natural products where its elegance is from it’s hardy nature. Whereas elf items are elegent in an attractive manner.

2 Likes

Check out the update to the desktop maker, a few of those suggestions are in there.

Based on your suggestions I am going to look for: butterflies, more rustic knives, a food haunch, some furs, and a mortar and pestle.

Give me a little bit of time and I will handle that :slight_smile:

No worries! They were just some ideas. General rustic, non-elven nature leaning things, general mystical items, animal by products. All good for the Horde!

1 Like

This was fun!

4 Likes

By popular request, an expansion pack for the desktop has been added! A number of requests have been processed and the desktop maker now includes over 665 assets!

Including but not limited to: maps, more containers, butterflies, and more weapons!

Here is a small preview of some of the new assets added!

Hope you guys enjoy these new add-ons :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hope it’s okay I bring this back , was thinking about this and wanted people to see it again and how cool of a creative feature for RPers and those who like custom displays!

2 Likes

There is also the custom map maker :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing <3

Edit to add: Sorry, didn’t realize this was from last year! It is still possible to use? It seems permissions were removed. Thank you!

1 Like

Yup - still works, all is good!