Current Version of Wrath is Great

Okay haven’t seen a single poll in favor of NOT having the RDF.

Can anyone provide a link to one please?

Every time I look, all I see are 70/30 polls in favor of it.

Good then don’t play. We’ll see you next Xpack. Classic WoW has as many users now as classic launch, if not more on actual release day. Its not going to be a ghost town, and its still going to be played by hundreds of thousands of people clear through to the end of the expansion. Cry more.

I have yet to see a reliable poll with valid results on that subject.

In addition, who cares about polls? That’s not how blizzard make decision. This is game design decision.

Players who enjoy something aren’t taking polls. They’re in the game.

The only real way Blizzard will listen is if you unsub and they lose a meaningful player base. Since that likely won’t happen, we’ll luckily get to keep this version of wrath which is great and doesn’t have toxic tools like RDF.

1 Like

Exactly that. Blizzard take decisions based on game design choice and revenue. Hit them where it hurts if you are that mad about rdf. If you don’t unsub over it, there is no incentive for them to work on it.

why would anyone go out of their way to tackle a minority audience that is screaming at the top of their lungs? Thats why you dont see polls against it. There is no reason for them or people against RDF to engage with you all.

So nobody can produce a single piece of evidence saying the majority doesn’t want the RDF?

That’s pretty telling.

I hope they make this new poll they sent out public so we can stop pretending the majority doesn’t want it.

Buddy any post you all can get your hands on that could possibly relate to adding RDF into the game, especially this past BG queue from anywhere post - the standard cry for RDF had 140 upvotes. Just stop. Its not retail

majority

You’re making things up.

No one owes you evidence. Blizzard already agreed and didn’t include RDF. The game is great now. We don’t have to prove anything; it already happened. Now we can enjoy the game without toxic tools.

3 Likes

Vice versa. These polls you are referring to are highly unreliable. I myself answered one of them 3 times within 5 minutes. These polls aren’t worth anything.

1 Like

RDF is cross realm: So thinking that leveling threw dungeons threw cross-realm is bad? Your just leveling here? It’s nothing more than that. ALSO to point out Cross-realm didn’t go into effect till player base drop. So with that i don’t see a issue with makin it realm only, seeing how big most realms are. But what about the small realms? They are already suffering an many formums about them not being able to get groups as it is… and they can’t even transfer.

I disagree, in my experience, player interactions exist: Maybe to you. But in the little over a year this has yet to happen to me? People useally don’t speak. And I’m a talkative guy… but for me it already runs as a RDF as is… It’s just a massive hassle finding the groups and people to join.

Summoning stones: It already happens like that? people literally sit there and then once group is found just get summoned as is so i don’t understand the point here? 2 outta 5, thats 3 people not having to run there. Which on my server people are advertising because people dont wanna run there lol.

Majority or not. Who freaking cares. The fact is the game design decision was to leave it out. Some people like it. Some people don’t like it. That’s life. Move on.

Late game wrath was designed with the RDF in mind. The devs will eventually come to their senses and add it.

Why do you think they sent out a poll asking?

It’s ok man, we just are having a different experience in game and a different perspective on what would enhance that experience. I respect your opinion, simply don’t share it.

Show us that poll.

Are you talking about the Cata poll?

Correct thanks for pointing that out again. I believe it will get added but I just don’t understand the point in people trying to change it. People don’t believe in guilds? or raiding? I’m just lost for words at this point. And can’t get anyone to have a conversation with me about it. They just keep bring up the same points at which never change lol. Even when proven wrong? I’m jumping off here I can’t lol but as wrath continues an everybody wanting it and most big youtubers complaining about it, we’ll see it again…

No one knows the future. I hope they don’t ruin the game (again) by adding it.

I think anything designed around RDF was a mistake. I hope they choose to make better choices this time.

1 Like

I compiled a list of polls on RDF - the majority wants RDF - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) THERE… LOL