Current Version of Wrath is Great

I’m trying to play the game AS IT WAS.

It’s you guys who want to change literally THE BEST AND MOST POPULAR EXPANSION THEY EVER RELEASED.

The audacity of blizzard and you guys thinking it can be improved when they’ve DONE NOTHING BUT LOSE SUBS SINCE CATA!!!

But please, tell me more about how this will “fix it”. :joy:

Oh well, it’s all about preferences and opinions when it comes to mmorpg game design. I by far prefer it without rdf and am thrilled they left it out. I believe it is better for server community (which you will most likely deny even exists); player interactions (which you will say is inexistant) and for overall world immersion (which you probably don’t care much about). But it’s ok to disagree, we’re debating opinions, it will happen.

This is how it was at the release and that was the best form. Blizzard agrees. I’m glad. It’s been really fun.

Ironic. You want them to add the toxic features back in but complain they’ve been losing subs.

Luckily, this time around, they are ignoring you and going a better path.

Then my points i stated with Elfz. gets pointed to you? And you didn’t state anything LOL

They’ll add it

You prefer it with rdf for you own reasons, I prefer it without rdf for reasons I stated above. We both have our opinions.

I agree on all three of your points and you can already feel the improvements on our realm(s).

As I have stated you are useless with the post and your opinion. Probably hasn’t even got that far from the game? Sooo I’m gonna go chat with people who can seem to make sense.

Who knows, maybe. Hopefully not, but they did make terrible decisions in the past, wouldn’t be their first one.

Pin them because I didn’t see?

Here it is.

better for server community: It would not hurt it in any shape or form? If you think so please explain?

player interactions: There is hardly none now as it is. It does not hurt this also but now i have pugged SOOO many dungeons on my pally and other than people wanting my buff and me as the tank… There really hasn’t been any good interactions?

overall world immersion: Doesn’t this go along with flying? Or is this about running to the dungeon? which btw doesn’t really happen with most dungeons having somoning stones?

It’s important to surround yourself with an echo chamber to feel good about yourself. Being around people who are positive and enjoy the game is probably a toxic experience for you. Misery loves company…

I came to say I love the game. You came to try to convince me I’m wrong. You’re here to argue. I’m here to have fun in the game. Ultimately, I think I’m getting the better outcome. It’s been great.

I’m all up for debate here because I just wandering what the point is? And this is for only Random Dungeon Finder NOT Looking For Raid.

RDF is cross realm.

I disagree, in my experience, player interactions exist.

Summoning stones are well embedded in the world and requires 2 people to function. They are very different, from an immersion standpoint, compared to a full group instant teleportation generated by an interfaces queuing window.

1 Like

Everyones an economist these days… eyeroll

1 Like

Ay it is what it is. If you wanna continue down the whole. I’m correct NO matter what then by all means continue LOL but at the same time… This is a BIG matter either to have it or not. because both ways will lose people evenually. and thinking otherwise is foolish.

so because you was living in a village walking with donkeys and milking cows yourself and it all got changed by the world’s technology! you’re crying?

come on… get real, you’re just being selfish if you don’t want RDF while everyone else wants it.

Interesting analogy I guess? Lol I’m not going to build on that.

Not everyone else want it. There is a lot of people who want it, a lot of people who does not, and a lot of people who don’t care.

1 Like

Maybe so but I would be thrilled if the outcome is the players that are lost are the ones who like the feature. It is that very player and those features that destroyed the ecosystem of this game. This is reaffirmed for me by the fact that, beyond any hope I had, Blizzard launched Wrath -without- those toxic features. Playing again is validation for me that this version was the best and they are making the correct choice.

When all these players unsub and leave it will really improve the community.

You don’t know what everyone wants.

It’s true, I like the game the way it is and I don’t care if you do.

2 Likes