Current Q&A is pretty interesting

I don’t know man… That was pretty much the exact opposite of ‘interesting’ in my opinion. I don’t think I gleaned one interesting tidbit for the entire hour.

1 Like

Well…that Q&A was a waste of time. It was basically a circle jerk about how great the 8.0 story was, absolutely jack on moving forward.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong I enjoy hearing from the artists. And upon further digging there’s this,

I just skimmed the comments on that post and assumed they were taking questions, but I guess not. Oh well.

1 Like

its interesting how they just confirm that the bfa horde bullcrap history its just a rehashed mop story, but now with the extra drama by the formol queen

1 Like

After watching the panel, does it make you more motivated to play? Or does it make following the story kinda boring?

almost make me want to shot myself in the back of the head, so yes play more.

It had zero impact either way. I feel like I wasted an hour.

The questions they do answer always seem set up anyway.

Nothing controversial, or what people constantly ask on the boards and such, is ever really answered.

They did ask what we would like to see discussed. There were tons of night elven lore questions and they didn’t answer any. Basically talked about Malurion being all RAWR and Tyrande being powerful as a Night Warrior, but the burning questions that were upvoted were not addressed at all.

Maybe it will come out further down the road, but it’s hard to stay motivated as a Night Elf when we have been stepped on again and again and again. It’s frustrating.

While it’s interesting hearing about the process and their passion, it does nothing for someone like me, who has been a Night Elf for 14 years, saw my home burned to the ground, had no agency to aid my people but had to go off helping Jaina, see my Malfurion and Tyrande FINALLY taking action, only to have it culminate in a warfront is just heart rending.

I didn’t have to win, but I should feel motivated to go on. We know Azshara will be coming so what are the odds Night Elves will get any type of conclusion?