Current Q&A is pretty interesting

I just copied the link from my Chrome browser as I was watching it, so I dunno why it would say not secure. It’s the exact same Twitch channel they use for everything, like the Q&As, though.

It’s actually really disappointing. They’re deliberately sidestepping complaints to jabber about the process.

Blizzard is really going hard on pretending everything is okay.

2 Likes

omg Danuser"Maybe we’ll answer more of your questions next time" he said that at the end of stream. They didn’t answer any questions!

6 Likes

I edited the OP. It was probably the worst Q&A they’ve ever done.

I liked the two better than Ion and Lore, still - but jeeze, not a single question answered.

what a BS way to end the stream… “maybe next time we’ll answer even more of your questions. Who knows?”

Excuse me? what questions did you answer THIS time?

that’s it, guys, i’m done.

3 Likes

Yikes… lol

What’s the point of gathering hundreds of questions from players if you’re not gonna answer any?

2 Likes

Ah, another GD episode of “We want improved communication. No, not that communication. Not that communication either. Nope, not that.”

Because they have no answers, they want to keep players subbed . While ignoring every mistake they do. Acitivision needs to get rid of danuser.

lol what a joke :joy:

Nathanos is the self-insert for Steve Danuser. Can’t stand the man, butchering the lore for his own arrogance and the reason why Nathanos has become so central to the Horde storyline.

2 Likes

Well. I appreciate the time they took to do this but there really wasn’t much lore talked about. More on the processes and behind the scene stuff than anything else.

And yeah what questions were answered? hahaha

To be fair they didn’t advertise this as a Q&A but why bother asking for people to leave comments if you weren’t going to touch on anything they put? They should have just done an announcement with comments disabled.

4 Likes

What was the whole point of them asking was questions we wanted answered?

They spent the entire hour talking about stuff WE ALREADY KNOW.

Every day it gets harder to defend these people and continue to enjoy the game.

An hour of my time wasted.

2 Likes

communication is a two-way street. they didn’t give us any new information, they didn’t address any concerns. nothing about this was communicative at all.

2 Likes

Normally I’m with you, but… what communication? They had that thread up the past few days for gathering questions and then ignored them all.

1 Like

It wasn’t a Q&A.

3 Likes

I don’t know why people think this was intended to be a Q&A. It’s just them talking about their process, that’s all it ever was. I for one thought it was pretty interesting. It wasn’t intended to be some big dump of “oh hey have all the story spoilers”.

1 Like

Be sure to mention this to everyone in game that you know. How players were yet ignored again by blizz. They just want your money. They don’t want to address the nightelves willingly siding with Sylvannas. Because they can’t explain it without making themselves look stupid.

Blizzard providing more content for Asmongold next video :joy:

I mean - it’s them talking about what they do. Clearly it’s interesting to some people. Not that feedback on what they’re putting out isn’t warranted.

i know recently they told us it wouldnt be a Q&A, but at the end of Ion’s last one, didn’t he say there’d be a “Lore Q&A next month (January)?”

edit: found it. 1-hour mark, Josh Allen says they have “another one of these” planned for early Jan.

the whole thing didn’t have to be spent answering questions, but what’s the point of taking feedback and suggestions for topics if they are just going to ignore them all?

7 Likes