[CS Lounge]Zereth Mortis Dance Off

Had a good Easter weekend. Had Easter dinner with my friends last night and now having Easter dinner with the people I live with tonight! Having some ham with potatoes and all of the other good delicious stuff! :smiley:

Looking forward to tomorrow at 9:00am, Pacific. New World of Warcraft expansion reveal. Really hoping for Dragon Isles!

3 Likes

We’re getting the same weather system here Misbecky :frowning:

Today it’s snowing and on Thursday I’ve got a company coming over to officially open my pool for the year :cold_face: :swimming_man:

It’s supposed to warm up at least…so I’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this passes quickly!

2 Likes

Just set up my new internet.

Ping test put me at over 300 mb on wifi.

Watching a little bit of Critical Role from Thursday, then gonna make some food and watch Bartman on HBOMax

2 Likes

Im glad for the flag option its easier to not get into trouble by flagging a reply then responding and getting into troble for it.

1 Like

Kinda edgy tonight/this morning. Not edgelord like, just a bit of anxiety. The mechanic is working on my car, and I am hoping nothing else pops up.

wut?

Let’s not bring that stuff here into the Lounge.

1 Like

Crud, just had a drive fail, and it took all my media and docs backups. /crys

You jinxed it.

My drivers do it to me all the time. Half hour before close, nothing in the ovens, and no orders on the screen. “Gosh, it’s slow tonight, I hope it stays dead till close” is the surest way to guarantee another dozen deliveries, and that we will be there at least an extra hour.

4 Likes

Nothing personal, we try to keep that kind of drama out of the Lounge thread. It’s more appropriate for General Discussion. When threads that mentions the “that discord gang”, those always devolve into infighting and drama, which is not welcome here.

4 Likes

Yay, I get my car back today!

5 Likes

Lost my little ID wallet a few days ago. Lost my driver’s license and Discount Tire CC, and, unfortunately, my dumb … self had my SS card in it, as well.

I’ve adopted an ill-advised laissez-faire attitude about it. I’ll keep an eye on the DT account for any fraudulent activity, but the card expires in a few months and they’ll be sending me a new one anyway. According to the Social Security Administration website, I don’t really need a card as long as I know my number (growing up in the military, I can’t wrap my head around the idea that someone might not know their own SSN), so that’s a big ‘whatevs’, too.

I do need to replace the license, though, so I’ll be doing that while you all are watching the big 10.0 reveal. Decided to upgrade to the ‘enhanced’ license which appears to put it somewhere above just a driver’s license, but not quite a passport, so I’ve spent the last couple hours scrounging up documentation to prove I’m me.

I’m afraid I’m going to put the poor DMV folks into a negative feedback loop when they realize I need to show my driver’s license as photo ID to replace my lost driver’s license.

Oh my, that sucks…

Yeah, that got pounded into my skull when I served many, MANY moons ago.

1 Like

Get the DT card cancelled. It isn’t worth the headache.

Since your license and SS card are together, if someone unscrupulous finds it, they have everything they need to open accounts. Consider contacting the three credit monitoring companies and freezing them. That will keep companies from running credit checks. It’s free and pretty easy to do.

And I’m with you regarding the SSN, but when I was in college the first time, that was my student number. I have that and my Michigan Driver’s License number memorized; but not my Missouri license, which should be a lot easier to memorize - it’s shorter. But I had my Michigan license a lot longer than I’ve had a Missouri one.

2 Likes

I blame Perl and DW for the snowstorm today.

Poct, where’s your coat?

6 Likes

Absolutely nothing happening today.
Nothing to be excited about or anything.
Just a noooormal Tuesday is all.

4 Likes

Well, it’s Wear Pajamas to Work Day, so it’s not completely normal.

Wait… scratch that. It really is completely normal.

Got it right here, next to my towel. But I might put it away again later in the week. Looks like it’s getting up near 80 later in the week, and we can’t have that. :rofl:

5 Likes

I respect anybody that knows where their towel’s at. You’re one hoopy frood, my friend.

3 Likes

What a reveal. I want so bad now.

3 Likes
4 Likes