[CS Lounge]Zereth Mortis Dance Off

That is, if Jim Carrey doesn’t retire like he is saying he will.

The lost city was hilarious. That is all.

Would be nice.

Happy Easter everyone.

6 Likes

Decided to make breaded chicken for lunch this week and driving to the grocery store I realized I need eggs for that and that eggs would probably be in high demand on the Saturday before Easter :sob:

Luckily, they still had a lot and even had some on sale. Breaded chicken for daaays :clap:

3 Likes

Happy easter.

1 Like

Feeling…off today.

Can’t explain it. But I have not accomplished anything I wanted to.

About to knock a nap out though. Was on the list lol

1 Like

Had a prime rib on the grill again. So good. We put a few baked potatoes on there, so they came out with a bit of smoky flavor. Stuffing and sliced cukes in seasoned vinegar for a salad. I’m stuffed. :yum:

2 Likes

We are baking a ham. Will have creamed corn, butter peas, mac & cheese, & biscuits along with it. Dinner is in a few hours, but the ham has the house smelling nice.

1 Like

I’m trying to talk myself put of making chicken and just buy pizza or something.

I dunno, part of that mood. Didn’t even get to check nap off my list today.

1 Like

You know, you aren’t required to check a task on a list after doing it…once…twice…

I have taken three naps since that post.

1 Like

New Thor Love and Thunder teaser :cloud_with_lightning: :hammer:

It’s a good Monday

3 Likes

I had a pully seize and my belt on the car broke. Just got back from the mechanic, should hear something today.

I got a question if someone says they play on a Private server on the forums and its reported is that sent to the team that investigates it.

Thursday, I get to go see that True Blood guy, Erik “Northman” and then that Pig of a Ghost Rider movie.

1 Like

Did a certain someone put his winter coat away again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We are expecting 4 inches or more of heavy, wet, slushy snow. We already have about 2.

2 Likes

NO! I promise! I even used it this morning.

My sister just sent a photo of her back yard. She must be re-using that picture from back in January or something.

3 Likes

It’s a good thing the leaves haven’t popped out on the trees yet. This is a heavy, wet, branch breaking snow. The leaves would have made it even worse.