[CS Lounge] We're gonna teach 'em how to say goodbye

Summer was released a few weeks ago.

Here’s a bit of cool trivia: On Friday, 8 July, around 11:15 UTC (that’s 7:15AM Eastern), 99% of the world’s population will be between dawn and dusk.

8 Likes

Back from seeing Love and Thunder. Good movie. Go see it.

Im gona see that tommorow black phone tonite for me.

If by new season you mean season 3 then yes.

It’s weird having Yaphit mostly not speak in most of the episodes. Understandable tho.

Great. After being so careful and wearing masks everywhere, being vaxxed and double boosted, I tested positive for covid today.

1 Like

Yikes bud. Feel better soon.

We are all checked into our motel. Clothes dumped and out getting food. Then we will find some trouble to get into before we head back amd relax

Should be a very nice daycation. We could easily do this and head home today, but Boogy loves to stay in motels and hotels so i obliged him.

I told Bubba to click his heels together and say there is no place like home when we got close to state line. He refused. Then my gps said welcome to Oansas and popped an anated pic of Dorothy on the screen, ironically enough while Dorothy was playing on the radio haha.

Tomorrow i will turn to him as we cross back to Oklahoma and say I dont think we are in Kansas anymore Toto

5 Likes

Eek! Wishing a full and speedy recovery for you!

2 Likes

Get better soon. The four of us in our household still haven’t caught it yet. (Crosses fingers) We are careful but don’t wear masks anymore. All cars have a bottle of hand sanitizer in the coffee holder.

3 Likes

damn… (10 characters)

3 Likes

Now it’s 2pm and I’m two sheets to the wind. Gonna be getting lit all weekend. Raiding should be fun tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a country-wide internet outage with one of the two main internet providers here in Canada. Internet has been out since like 4am!

While this isn’t a major issue, my kids are driving me nuts!!! “When’s the internet coming back on?!?!?”.

“I still don’t nt know! Stop asking!”

If I didn’t already shave my head bald, I’d be pulling my hair out!!!

Hope you have a quick recovery Jetsum. With 2 boosters, I’m hopeful your symptoms won’t get too bad.

3 Likes

Me on my Birthday!

2 Likes

You would think that napping during a thunderstorm would be easy … that is until you have a shaking 85+ pound lab on your chest.

Nero is very scared of thunderstorms and has been stuck to me like velcro since the storm started.

3 Likes

It hit my cell phone, but my internet is with the competition.

I’m the opposite. My internet provider uses Rogers’ lines, but my cell phone uses Bell thankfully!!

Pretty crazy though the impact this is having on businesses too. So many point of sale terminals down too.

Interac (debit) is on Rogers. e-transfers are down too. A bunch of businesses are doing cash-only, it their point-of-sale terminals aren’t on Rogers too.

I’ve now been asked two more times if I think the internet will be back soon…please internet gods/goddesses, I’ll give you my first two born children if you bring the internet back up.

In fact, you can have them now as collateral.

6 Likes

Hey clean head shaved brother. Haha

2 Likes

Also, dodnt you cut the chord? So all your entertainment is via streaming? I seem to remember that. If so, my sincerest condolences and

Muh dude…