[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

C’est si bon?

That became my favorite Christmas song the first time I heard it a few years ago. I may or may not listen to it once or twice a year at seasonally-inappropriate times.
<.<
>.>

1 Like

I may or may not do the same…

1 Like

Just over two weeks to go to 8.1. This dry spell is kind of killing me.

1 Like

Thank you for that!

:roll_eyes: There are so many, and I have to open each to change them … so the site starts telling me “Slow down”. :mutters: I will defeat it!

Haha, and I’m doing this to the tune of crunch crunch crunch. The younger cat is on my bed … biting his nails. :cat: :cat2:

1 Like

Wow things are changing… Back in game for a couple months now and first time coming to check in on the forums and say hello.

1 Like

tonight was a good night a lady cared enough to contact me and pray for me was totally unexpected it really made my day. just had to mention it

3 Likes

Happy Monday after!

:sets out amazing Dark Chocolate covered peppermint Joe Joes:
I may not generally be into seasonal stuff, but these only get sold late November until they’re sold out by Trader Joe’s and they’re an amazing cookie (to me).

Speaking of, playing a bit of experimental A17 for 7 Days to Die, and they added a Trader Jen (the outpost is called Trader Joel’s, but there’s Trader Rekt, and some others). They haven’t done the voice over yet, so she looks like this petite nurse and sounds like this cranky old guy. :laughing: Found three other bugs, but they’re all reported already.

Happy Cyber Monday everyone.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Morning folks! Hope you all had a great weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

/noms Kal

• v -

/glares at post character counter

lol

#Black Magic - go on click me!

Back at work, already missing my home and dogs /cry.

Wanna go home write more music, put a movie on and kickback!

1 Like

:rocket: :space_invader: :star2:
We’re invading Mars again. Science is cool!

9 Likes

Ewww what brand of PSU was this?

Hi Mars WE’RE BACK! Touchdown just confirmed for Mars InSight. :slight_smile: Man, I love science.

9 Likes

Got my Dad his Christmas gift, a new laptop.

2 Likes

Back on Thundertotem.