[CS Lounge] We Heard You Like Tall Vampire Ladies

The bell has tolled! Half an hour has passed since the closure of the previous lounge. Rise anew, minion!

The sudden onslaught of Resident Evil Village’s Lady Dimitrescu memes seems to be in full swing, and I’m wholly here for it. May 7th is absolutely way too far away. :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Wait, wait, wait, but I got the release date wrong, it’s supposed to be the 7th. :weary:

No worries, I updated it. :slight_smile: That way the quote can be clicked on for reference.

4 Likes
4 Likes

About time! I wasn’t going to be the one to start a new thread :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Resident Evil Village looks good but I’m all about the Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

ME is realy tempting but so is village but 9ft tall dear god shes tall.

Just had some really good Brisket, fried catfish, and red beans & rice from a new restaurant I found a few miles from my place.

3 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/147697335_10157575645156360_6426608769381457224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=4uLDuIFdayIAX-L7w5P&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=e51ffae0ad38e242a2fdd95f949f8719&oe=6046A59F

3 Likes

Heard on the news that our local :ambulance: company has rad responded to over 90 injury accidents as of like 1 on earlier today. A normal day for accidents? 10 calls.

People do not know how to drive in this weather. Think they can drive the same. When weather gets like this I get hyper aware and super defensive. Good thing too because I missed getti g side swiped by about 6 inches or so. I am still not entirely sure how. Saw it coming though so luckily at least I was in control of my vehicle.

The person next to me? Not so lucky. Pro Tip. Changing 3 lanes without looking is not a smart decision in normal driving conditions. Add ice and freezing rain into the mix and you get, well, clipped by a car that physically cannot stop fast enough

Left my info for police when I called 911 to report it. We will see if they call back for a statement.

4 Likes

That can be California too

It can be pretty much any state that has transient weather, especially at the beginning of a season. Californians get flack for not being able to drive in the rain, but the fact is when we had those occasions where it rained for 1-2 weeks after a few days most people started figuring it out and stopped driving like it was a nice dry road. That just doesn’t happen often and California sees a day or rain here and there.

2 Likes

You should hear TLG go on about Brissy drivers in the rain :rofl:

As someone who has driven in most states, the worst two states for drivers at any time is New York, and California. They seem to think they own the road and can do things such as make a right hand turn from the far left turn lane.

1 Like

Californians need auto-driving cars but don’t deserve them.

1 Like

Nailed it
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/147539621_10222863410168083_4469463471562483139_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=vemLBsW1CiQAX-2Cix9&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=20b0044236efa8a566c2977059cb0dfa&oe=6045BD9D

3 Likes

Holy crap it’s cold. Froze my but off the walking 50 feet from the truck to work.

Welp, time to trade in my Void Lord. He just had me killed. The nerve! After all I do for him.

Was running Twisting Corridors (intro part so getting used to it still) and was on a floor that had the chains you climbed on the side of the path.

I had went to the end of the chain to release one of the bound souls and turned to come back up. My Void Lord demon was standing on the chain. Thought no big deal, I can just go through him and keep running.

Next thing I see, I literally got knocked off the side of the chain!! There aren’t any mobs on that floor. So that leaves my demon as the one who pushed me.

5 Likes

In respect to California, I can ABSOLUTELY attest to this up in Bay Area.

Central Valley not as bad but still, cannot find fault in your statement.

Well, I guess it’s time to do something productive.

Or nap.

4 Likes