[CS Lounge] TImey Whimey new year

I had him doing that one time, but instead of clicking the button, I just restarted the app. It worked fine doing that.

I will try that.
That seemed to work.
:grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Brrr -17 and i need to shovel brr.

1 Like

Bundle up!

I think northrend is slightly colder then some places atm.

I actually like that aesthetic for the weather! In summer time, I do enjoy it bright and sunny… But during the colder months… Make it gloomy! The sun just adds false hope to my life. Give me foggy and gloomy during the gloomy months!

2 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/116334965_3289099551148648_1950410640389459198_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=SkEomao2g6oAX_o2aVr&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=f5dd5ec6eacf530dfa05149b84148b5f&oe=6032210A

2 Likes

Feels like a stretch

1 Like

Nah a stretch would be making ruffle taller but thats a tall tale.

1 Like

Depends where you stretch her. At the legs? Yeah tail could be tall. But if legs still stay same size, it is… A small feet

1 Like

We could stretch her at the bunny ears but that would make her hopping mad.

1 Like

All these puns. Alan would have been SO proud.

Me? I’ma hose you all…

3 Likes

You’re trying too hard. Puns are better when they are subtle.

1 Like

Never said i was good just think im a very punny guy.

While you are distracted I will give my Minions burping lessons.

1 Like

HA! Like they need it…

You’d be surprised

Have you ever tried to write your own puns?

It’s a fairly difficult pun-dertaking!

1 Like

Could you do one for me in short order?

1 Like

Ok kinda a stupid question, I have played wow off and on for several years now casually, and I have patrolled this and the Mac tech support forum just as long. But what baffles me is this particular thread is most interesting and bazaar seeing it has nothing to do with customer support. What exactly is this thread for? I most enjoy reading it. Btw I love the customer support versus customer service seeing we players can most of the time help other quite easily before a game master has a chance.

1 Like