[CS Lounge] TImey Whimey new year

Did you get the bow? There’s a bow under a rock pile that only Excalibur can break open at a certain time.

I did but i hacked the game to get it getting Excalibur was totaly worth it giant pain in the butt but worth it.

I heard about it in a YT video yesterday. Apparently, the community couldn’t figure out the clues in the CE box and ended up brute-forcing the puzzle.

Thats how i got it basicly whack a mole with save and load turns out you have to hit the rock as the suns either rising or setting.

Sucked it up and bought the heroic edition solely for the mount sigh.

Well this is good to know.

3 Likes

Man oh mighty that wandavision gets weirder and weirder.

1 Like

I just can’t justify it, myself. Pity, but I can’t be spending $60 for two things.

I also bought the mount w/o the subscription dont realy need to sign up for 6 months.

2 Likes

MFW I jump off the edge Of Hero’s Rest, hit the keybind for my Goblin Glider Kit and…

I’m fresh out of gliders.

7 Likes

So you changed your name to SPLATTT!?

5 Likes

Man fall flat

4 Likes
6 Likes

That’s hilarious and true!

Last I heard he was a poor street performer on Naboo. Entertaining children by being himself.

Silly auto correct!

2 Likes

That is a horrifying thought. >.<

Hello all!

8 Likes

Afternoon, all! At least, it’s now afternoon in Texas?

My favorite aunt was diagnosed a few days ago with cancer. I’m just hoping it was caught quickly enough that it can be removed without long and painful treatments.

5 Likes

Maybe…
Would be nice to give the character some closure.

A better end than fated

1 Like

Hot coworker girl called. Needed a ride. So, as j was off today, no problem. It is nasty out here yal

2 Likes

Wishing the best for your aunt.

4 Likes

Thank you. She’s going to get work done ASAP to hopefully remove it, and see if it’s hereditary in case she needs to warn relatives. Just not good news to have right now.

5 Likes